🍿 Movies 🍿

Ship: Zia
Type: Fluff

(Lia POV)
Today me a d Zoey we're going to go to the movie theater to watch a movie she thought was going to be interesting, I thought it would be too, but she seemed overly excited to see the movie. To my surprise, it's genre was horror, Zoey hated horror, so I was confused to know why she wanted to watch it. I heard my phone ring from the couch, I picked it up and saw that it was Zoey, I picked it up and said, "Hey Zoey, what's up?" "Oh, I was just seeing if you're ready, the movie starts in half and hour." "Oh yeah, I don't know if you saw this, but the genre of the movie is horror." "WHAT?!" "Yeah.." "Ugh, I already bought the damn tickets!" "Well the trailer didn't seem to be scary, so maybe it just has a little bit of horror?" "Maybe, well I have to find my jacket, it's freezing in that movie theater, like they just blow straight ice out of the vents, anyway, bye!" "Bye!" I hung up, I went to get my jacket, when I noticed Zoey's jacket was here too. "Oh, that's why she needed to find it." I said you myself, I picked up her jacket, and went to the car. "Thanks for dropping me off mom!" "Bye Lia, have fun my darling!" I ran up to the movie theater and saw Zoey shivering. "Oh yeah, here, you left your Jacket at my place." "Oh thank god!" She quickly put on the Jacket and went inside. We got popcorn, and headed off to the movie room. "Here it is." We walked in, lucky us we were kinda late so we didn't need to see a lot of previews. 

•~30 minutes later~•
When a scary scene came on, I felt Zoey jump into my arms. I blushed, kinda a lot. "Hey, it's okay." I started reassuring her. "Gah!" Then she hugged me like I was going to die right then and there. "At this point everyone was looking and giving us disgusted looks. I rolled my eyes and kept telling her it's all fake, and that she's fine.

~After the movie~ (Zoey POV)
"Ugh I wish I could have just sold those tickets to someone." I started to whine, the movie was a horror movie, that trailer didn't have any horror! Dumb trailer. "Heh, it's okay Zoey, did you have a good time, besides the horror scenes?" For some reason when Lia chuckled, I would feel my face get warm. "Y-yeah." Stuttering now?! Really Zoey?!  Argh, I knew it, it was a crush..

~Both of their minds~
God damnit, I love her...

Second time writing Zia, ey-

Word count: 451