Chapter seven

Alex's pov:

I stepped out of Jess's car with one goal in mind. Avoid Tasha,Amoux and Ernouf at all costs.

Yesterday when I was brushing my teeth I looked in the mirror. MY EYES WERE GLOWING. Like literally they glowed. Eyes aren't supposed to do that.

I came to a conclusion that all this strange stuff started to happen when Tasha,Amoux and Ernouf showed up. So this is somehow their fault. Hence me avoiding them will make it go away. I'm a genius.

I walked out of my third lesson convinced that yesterday's events didn't actually happen and I dreamt them. None of the three people I'm supposed to be avoiding are not even here. I doubt they would skip their second day that is if they are even real.

Ernouf's pov:

I saw Alexandria walk out of the building to make a call. This was the perfect opportunity we've been waiting for all day.

After she put her phone away Tasha and Amoux guided her to the back of the building away from prying eyes. She looked shocked to see us. Or maybe she was confused why we were leading her away from the building.

" look I dont know what's going on,but I have to get back inside so I'll see you guys later" she tried to walk away.

I grabbed her hand. Just that skin contact nearly made my wolf take over. This might be harder than I originally thought.

" look Alex all three us are werewolves and your turning into one." Tasha said. That's the statement we decided we were going to tell her. It's not entirely true,but overwhelming her with information isnt a good idea.

"You are crazy. Ernouf let go of my hand. All three of you need to stay the hell away from me" was all Alexandria said. We thought this might happen so we came prepared.

"Alright you dont believe us so Tasha here will turn into a wolf." I stated. I felt her desperately trying to pull out of my grip. " I'm not going to hurt you. This is just so you dont run away."

"If you dont let me go right now I'll hurt you." I chuckled at her threat.

Alex's pov:

That's it I'm done trying to reason with him.

I didn't take 10 years of martial arts so I could just stay in his grasp. In one move I had him pinned down on the ground.

" dont say I didnt warn you" I whispered in his ear. Before I had the chance to make a run for it, Amoux pinned my hands strongly behind my back.

Dang it. So close yet so far. "Now that that's over and done with I'll begin." I heard Tasha say.

I watched in horror as her bones started to crack. In the blink of an eye there was no Tasha.

Only a light brown wolf with hazel eyes.