I hate you. pt 2

You asked and you shall receive
Mainly for amilovelyyet love you big head

Will include smut because
Everyone is horny shut up
Will also include bottom mike
Lots of degrading
And um mommy calling bye

[Mikes pov]

"M-Mike? What the fuck do you want?"

Hearing her say that made me want to cry, I hurt her and for what? Just because I was jealous of Will who was LITERALLY gay? God I'm such an idiot. I looked at [Y/N]'s broken face, it made me cringe. I saw her hand on her stomach and went to see what was wrong, she slapped my hand away panicked, what the hell?

"Hey! What was that for-"
"Just explain why you're here and leave me the fuck alone."

I flinched and nodded quickly, I scratched my arms since I have never felt awkward around [Y/N].

"I'm sorry. I was stupid for calling you names and insulting you, I should've let you explain to me. I don't even know why I was jealous, Will isn't even straight. I shouldn't have never put my hands on you, I am so sorry that I kicked you. I feel like shit and I've been a terrible boyfriend, I'm so-"

My cheek hurts, what the hell. I felt the heat in my cheek rise, he got annoyed but kept my cool. I looked down at [Y/N] who was crying, she had slapped me to basically tell me to shut the hell up. And it worked.

[Third person pov]

"Just shut the fuck up! You hurt me and for what? Because you got your ass hurt because I hung out with a friend that got fucking KIDNAPPED for a long time?! You're pathetic wheeler. Get off of my door step and leave me alone."

She slammed the door in the boys face and left him standing there with his mouth agape. He started to shake, he poured on her door screaming and begging for her to let him in. She got annoyed and walked back to the door, she opened it then felt harsh lips against hers. Mike shoved himself in the house and slammed the door behind him, the girl shoved him off and wiped her lips.

"What the fuck Mike?! I said leave!"

"No, please. I'll do anything."

[Y/N] thought for a moment then grabbed the boy by his hair to her room, he groaned in discomfort. The girl threw him on the bed, he grunted and opened his mouth to complain but felt his face being grabbed. That shut him up. She shoved him on the bed and tied him up, he doesn't know how it happened, but it happened. He struggled against the restraints he stopped when he was slapped again, he shouldn't have enjoyed this. But he did.

"Listen here you fucking asshole, you are going to sit here and be good or I'll whip you till your bleeding. Got it?"

No answer.

[Y/N] slapped the inside of Mikes thigh, he winced and whimpered softly.

"I asked you a question."

"Y-yes. I understand."

[Y/N] started to strip the boy of his clothing she looked at his pale, slender body. She never knew how much cuter he looked without clothes, she ran her cold hand against his lower back. He arched his back and whimpered loudly.