The Realm Above--Part 4/4 🥷

Sensei Wu POV

Following behind Cole, Garmadon and I were walking. "Brother, I felt a disturbance in the Spinjitzu balance." I told him. "As did I." He replied. We stopped and waited in silence as Nya pulled a remote control out from her pocket and pressed a few buttons.

Soon, the Bounty was hovering over us with the loading platform dropping down towards us. The instant the platform hit the ground, I felt a throb in my head, and I put my hands to my head. Garmadon did the same next to me.

I felt a tug in my heart, like a rope, and I turned to where it was pulling me. "I need to go investigate." I whispered to Garmadon. "Watch the rest and I will return soon." He nodded and followed the rest of the team onto the platform. I turned back towards the way we came, and with a sigh, returned to the site where a historic moment had occurred not long ago.

P.I.X.A.L. POV

While I was on the ground, I felt like Zane was right here next to me, so close to me... but I remembered he wasn't. He was gone. Unless... no. But maybe if...yes! It could work! I had to at least try!

Zane POV

I awoke once again, but this time, I noticed my hand was translucent with a green tint. I started to panic, wondering what had happened to me. I examined myself to find that my whole body was in fact green and translucent. Was I perhaps a ghost? That would make sense, right? I died, and now my wishing to go back and see my family had made me a ghost, instead of staying in the Realm Above. But, if I had almost forgotten them, how did I come back? Maybe my subconscious has brought me back? That sounded right, right?

I started to calm down when I started to think about if I could now go back and forth between the Realm Above and Ninjago. I wondered if I could go anywhere I wanted...That thought alone had me thinking about P.I.X.A.L. and my wish to see her again. Now that I knew basically what would happen, I prepared myself for it.

~~~

I started when I landed on the ground, hard. I picked myself up and once again saw her.

P.I.X.A.L. POV

I grabbed another piece of metal and threw it in the growing pile behind me. I almost had enough! I grabbed yet another piece, ran back over to the table, and checked the blueprints. Yes, that's enough. I was giddy with excitement! If this worked, Zane would be back! He could hold me in his arms again, and I could hold him too...

I shook myself out of my daydreaming, and the computer started buzzing. I ran over and Zane's face came up on all the screens in the whole room! I wanted to cry, and I fell to my knees.

Zane POV

I decided to go see the computer, and when I got near it, it sucked me into it. When I got inside, I was staring out from behind a glass screen, and I reasoned that I was actually inside the computer! I looked out and noticed P.I.X.A.L. looking over at it and coming over, confused. Wait, now that I was a ghost, I could possess things right? What if I tried to show her that it was me by using the computer? I grew excited and thought about projecting my face onto the screen.

She gasped and I knew that it had worked. I walked out of the box-like computer and stood beside her. She was now staring at a black screen, with her hands over her mouth, and she fell to her knees. I wondered if, like possessing and realm-jumping, if I had other capabilities. Maybe I could be seen! I focused all my energy into making myself visible, and suddenly P.I.X.A.L. turned her head and saw me.