Chapter 13

Shyla's Pov

He started kissing down my neck to find my sweet spot. I bit my lip to hold in the moan. I grab his crotch. He moaned which broke the kiss. I giggled. He kissed me again, but with force. I wrapped my legs around him. He took me over to the bed. He licked the bottom lip. I declined before he started rubbing my thighs. I gasped. He stuck his tongue in my mouth. Are tongues were battling. I looked into his eyes. All I saw was lust. I took off his glasses. He was lifting up my shirt when I grabbed his crotch again. He moaned again. He took off my shirt and I started taking off his shirt. He grabbed my breasts. I moaned. I got his shirt off and flipped us over so I was on top. "Good, I like you on top anyway." He whispered. I giggled. I made my way down to his pants. I undid the button and zipper. I pulled down his pants with the boxers. I grabbed his penis and started moving it up and down slowly. He moaned. I started going faster and faster. "Babe please." He moaned out. I licked the tip. He moaned. "Shyla please." He moaned out again. I put the length into my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down. He moaned. He pulled me up to him. I undid my bra and threw it. He started kissing my breasts. He sucked the right and played with the left. Then he switched to the left. I moaned. He started moving down my stomach. He rubbed my thighs. I moaned. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down. "Someone's wet." Xavier said. I bit my lip. He started rubbing my thighs again. I moaned. He took off my panties. He looked up at me. I knew what he wanted. I nodded. He shoved a finger into me. I moaned. He shoved another in. "Fuck." I moaned out. He started moving his fingers. He went faster. I moaned louder. He took his fingers out. He came up to me and kissed me. I kissed back. He put his penis inside of me. I gasped. He started going in and out. I moaned. He started going faster. I moaned louder. He went faster and faster. "Babe I'm about to cum." He said. "Alright." I moaned out. With one last thrust he came. He fell onto the bed. "Happy Valentines Day babe." He said. "Happy Valentines Day to you too sweetheart." I said. He kissed me. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll be back." He said. " I need one too." I said. He stood up and extended his hand. "Then join me." I took his hand. "Okay." I said.