Chapter 7 (WARNING)

If you don't like smut leave now. DIRTY MIND ACTIVATED!

3 months later

Shyla's Pov

I have been lucky for the past couple of months. Xavier's parents let him move in with me. I seen he has been staring at me. Does he like me? I got up and went to sit by him. Hey Xavier? I asked. Yeah, what is it? He asked. It's now or never. I thought. Well, there is this guy I like and I was wanting to see if you could help me? I asked.

Xavier's Pov

Well, there is this guy I like and I was wanting to see if you could help me? She asked. I felt my heart break. She liked someone else. I smiled. I got to try and be strong.

Shyla's Pov

Hey, you ok? I asked. Yeah I'm fine. He said. I saw right through him. He smiled, but his eyes express how he feels on the inside. Sadness. Would you like to know his name? I asked. Yeah, sure. He said. His name is Xavier Turner. I said. He looked at me shocked. You like me? He asked. Yes. I said. He hugged me. I felt my face heat up. Do you like me back? I asked. Yes, I do. He said. I looked into his hazel eyes.

SMUT TIME BACCA YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES YOU DON'T NEED TO READ THIS!!!! :D

Xavier's Pov

Now is your chance Xavier. I thought. I felt myself start to lean in. I kissed her. Xavier stop, she has been through enough pain. I thought. I could feel her kiss back. I smiled in between the kiss. She took off my glasses. I stopped kissing her. Are you sure about this Shyla because of what happened in the past? I asked. I'm sure Xavier. She said.

Shyla's Pov

I'm sure. I said. He smirked. He kissed me again. I was nervous, but I think I got over that fast. I licked his bottom lip for an entrance. He accepted. I felt as if we were taking this too far because, I mean 4 year difference. He picked me up and took me to my room. He laid me down on the bed and started kissing my neck. He found my sweet spot. I moaned. I tugged at his shirt. He took off his shirt. Your turn. He said in his deep voice. I took my shirt. His eyes were wandering my body. He kissed me again. He snaked his arms to try and get my bra off. 

Xavier's Pov

My aggressive side was taking over. He wanted loose. I got her bra off. I threw it. I started kissing down her neck and to her breasts. I sucked on one of her nipples and played with the one. She moaned. I went to the other nipple. She moaned even louder. I started kissing down her stomach. I slowly took off her pants. He was let loose. I started taking off my pants and boxers. I took off her panties and I put on a condom. I went and kissed her. I slid my dick into her. She gasped. I started moving in and out. I started going faster and faster. Every time I slid in and out I heard a moan from her. Xavier! She moaned out my name. I'm about to cum. She moaned out again. So am I. I said. With one last thrust, I came. I laid beside a beautiful girl. I love you Shyla. I said. I love you too. She said. Shyla will you be my girlfriend? I asked her. Yes. She said kissing me. We got under the covers and went to sleep.