Chaper 8

Shyla's Pov

I wake up to the sound of my phone. I reached over to try and get but I felt arms pulled me back. I turned my head. Xavier was awake. I turned to face him. Good morning. I said. Morning beautiful. He said. He kissed my forehead. I got up and put on my clothes from yesterday. I went into the living room. I looked at my phone. I had 3 missed calls and 20 messages. All from Allie. Wow, if I don't text or call back just stop. I called Allie. "Hello?" Allie asked. "Hey." I said. "What's up?" Allie asked. "Nothing, just woke up." I said. "Oh, sorry about all of the messages." Allie said. "It's fine." I said. "So why didn't you text or call back at 7 pm yesterday?" Allie asked. "Reasons. I said. Ok. Allie said.

Xavier's Pov

I guess ren was right when she said I was a player. I won the bet. I got my phone. I texted Mika. Hey babe. I said. Hey. She said. What's up? I asked. Think of you. She said. I knew it. I said. So did you do it? She asked. Yeah. I said. Good that bitch needs to learn they your mine. She said. I know. I said. I got to go to take a shower babe I love you. I said. I love you too. She said.

Shyla's Pov

I went up to my room and Xavier was getting messages. I check them. They are from Mika. He doesn't really love me. I started crying. I heard him come up the stairs. "Babe you okay?" He asked. "Get out of my house". I said. "What why." Xavier asked. "I said get out!" I yelled. "Fine." He packed his stuff. "I didn't love you anyway." He said. I went to the bathroom. I always hated life, why not end it. I thought. I loved you Xavier Turner.