Chapter 21

3 Months Later

Shyla's Pov

"How about you just stop caring about me!" I yelled. "I will not stop caring about you damn it!" He yelled. I walked into my old room and locked the door. "Shyla open the door damn it!" He yelled. I grabbed my blade that I had in my pocket. I started cutting myself. The door busted open and Xavier looked down at me with sadness and anger. He went up to one of the walls and punched it. "God damn it!" He said crying. I went into the bathroom cleaned my arms went back into the room and hugged Xavier. He hugged tightly and then he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back, but then he broke the kiss. "Please stop doing this to yourself baby girl." He said and then he kissed my arms lightly. I sighed. "I can't promise you that." I said and started crying. He hugged me tightly and then after that he carried me upstairs to our room and laid me down. "You need rest baby girl." He said. I sighed and nodded. Xavier got into the bed beside me. Xavier covered us both up and then he pulled me against him. Soon after that I fell asleep.

Hours Later

I woke up to the sound of Chastity crying. "Don't worry baby girl I got her." He said, kissing my cheek and I went back to sleep. I then heard that Chastity stopped crying and then I felt the bed shift a little bit. I ignored it and then started dreaming.

So I honestly don't know that to write anymore with this story... That is why it is ending soon... :/