Chapter 5

Shyla's Pov

I guess my question came true. I said. What do you mean? He asks. If we had a month to do anything what would we do. I said. Well I am staying longer than a month. He said. I'm glad. I said, hugging him. I heard the door slam. I went to the door. There were flowers and a note. I thought about you ever since we broke up can you give me a second chance?

-Blake

I see Blake walking to his car. I ran outside. Blake! I yelled. He turns around. I run up to him. I hug him. I do love you, Blake, but I love you like a brother. I said. He kissed my head. I like someone else. I said. I don't want your friend to wait. He said. I smiled. I ran back inside. So... Xavier said. Are you going to take him back? He asked. No. I said. Ok. He said.

Xavier's Pov

She hugged me. I saw a guy standing there with flowers. He threw the flowers down and he slammed the door. Who was he? Shyla went to the door. I read what the note said. Shyla ran out to Blake. He kissed her head. I was sad. Did she accept him again or not? She came running inside. So...... I said. Did you take him back? I said. No. She said. I felt happy on the inside. Ok. I said.

Shyla's Pov

 I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't know if he likes me that way. Plus, he is four years older than me. I went to get my keyboard. I played the Harry Potter Hedwig theme. You figured out the rest of the song. He said. Yeah. I said. I smiled. Damn it, I am blushing. I thought to myself. Aw, you're blushing. He said. I blushed even more. Why does he have to be so fucking cute.

If you are reading this Xavier you are so fucking cute <3. Also for the people who did read this, what did you think?