Chapter 3

I woke up to the ugly sound of my alarm clock. I looked at the time. It said 6:01 am. I got up and did all of my needs. I heard my mom say. "You up?" She asked from the bottom of the stairs. "Yea." I said. "Ok, I would hurry Sam is waiting." Mom said. I looked at the time. It said 6:30 am. I sat down on my bed. I couldn't help but think about him. I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I looked up and saw Sam. "Hey you ready?" He asked. "Yea." I said. I got up and grabbed what I needed and left with Sam. I couldn't stop thinking about X. It is like what happened with me and Coady. Not even sam can make me blush as hard when I talk to them. I always thought about breaking up with Sam and dating Coady, but that changed when I met X. I don't know what to think anymore. I got out of the car. I grabbed my skateboard. I skated down to the hallway. I heard a loud noise. I stopped the board. I heard laughing. I saw 2 girls dressed and chilled and Mario. Wait fusion went to my school. I got off my board. Fusion has never seen my face, but I have seen her. I never talked to her. I saw her walk up to me. "Hi." She said. "Hi." I said. "My name is Allie." She said. "I know who you are." I said. "You do?" She asked. "Yup." I said. "You aren't a crazy fan from Wattpad, are you?" She asked. "No. More like you're a fan of me." I said. "What?" She asked. I extend my hand. "Hi Hi, I Shy-." I was cut off when she hugged me. "Shyla." She said, excited. "I didn't know you go here. I just found that out." I said.

Allie's Pov

I saw a girl skateboarding down the hall, but people were laughing at us. I never met her. I went up to the girl. "Hi." I said. "Hi." She said. When she told who she was I thought that couldn't be her. I hugged her. "So you like skateboarding?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. "So you are the great shyla299." I said. "You are Chilled_Fusion the girl who won't update Quiet Time." She said. "I am working on it." I said. "I know." She said.

I totally didn't look off of your Twitter account *Looking at account* and won't update Quiet Time. *Looks at Fusion* Jk Jk I love her like a sister so hope u liked it.