Chapter 23... Ending

2 Months Later...

Shyla's Pov

It has been 2 months since I have seen Xavier. At the end of the day I just want to crawl into bed with him and just lay there. Chastity said her first word the other day. It was "Dadda." When she said it, I started crying. "I miss your father too, but he is happy with Manga." I said as I kissed her forehead. Today I was going to let Xavier see Chastity. I got ready to leave and I made sure I had everything. I texted Xavier.

Shyla: I'll see you in the park.

Xavier: Alright.

I put Chastity in the stroller and started to head toward the park. I was walking when I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Sam. I sighed. Sam walked up to me and smiled. "Hey." Sam said. "Hi." I said. "How is this little cutie?" Sam asked. "Good, she said her first word the other day." I said. "Cute." Sam said. "I gotta go, I gotta meet her father." I said and frowned. "Oh, I'm sorry." Sam said. "It's fine." I said. "Alright, I will see you later." Sam said. "Okay." I said. I started to walk to the park again. I got there and I saw him sitting down on a bench. I felt my eyes start to tear up. He looked up at me and I saw his eyes. They were red and puffy. He smiled.

Xavier's Pov

I smiled at her and then her smile faded. Her face was turning pale. She then fell on the ground. I ran up to her and seen that she was bleeding. "Shyla!" I said. She didn't respond. I called 911. "911 what is your emergency?" The lady asked. "My girlfriend has just been shot and she is bleeding out really fast." I said. "Sir, where are you at or what is the address?" The lady asked. "Founders Park." I said. "Alright, we have an ambulance on the way." The lady said. "Alright, thank you." I said. I hung up and waited for the ambulance to get here.

Time Skip

I was sitting out in the waiting room when I heard the door open. "Xavier Turner?" The doctor asked. I stood up and went up to the doctor. "Sir, I am sorry for your loss. Unfortunately Miss. Mizanin lost a lot of blood and by the time she was in surgery, she was dead because of blood loss." The doctor said. I started to cry. "All of my hopes and dreams with her are gone!" I thought. "Now if I am correct you are the father of Chastity Turner?" The doctor asked. I nodded. "You will be able to keep the baby." The doctor said. "Alright." I said. I went to Chastity and picked her up. "Don't worry baby girl daddy is going to take good care of you." I said kissing her forehead.

Present Day September 30, 2026

"That Chastity is the story of how I met your mother. "Dad, who killed mommy?" Chastity asked. "The one woman who I thought was my friend. Mika killed your mother Chastity." I said. "Oh." Chastity said. "Yeah, now come on we get to go see your mother now." I said. Chastity and I walked out to the car and to the cemetery. When we got there we got out of the car and went up to Shyla's grave.

Shyla Nicole Mizanin

2001-2016

She was a great mother, sister, aunt, cousin, granddaughter, niece, girlfriend, and most of all a great best friend.

Chastity started crying. "Mommy, I miss you so much." Chastity said. I picked up Chastity. "We all miss her Chastity." I said, trying to stay strong. I put down the flowers and Chastity and I just talked to Shyla for a couple of hours before we left to go home.

I didn't want the story to end, but all good stories have to come to an end. :( Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this story more than I did writing it. For the ship of Xavier and I. I don't know what is going to happen to it. It might sink with the story... Anyway, bye guys :'(