●~Chapter 9~ ●

Slide to the right of the picture to play music while reading the story~

[Art @ chikasitu5f on Twitter account doesn't exist anymore please tell me if you know where the new account is ty]

~Dim Lights~
You slowly opened your eyes. Your head felt fuzzy and dizzy. Looking around the dim room you couldn't recognize your surroundings. Scratching your head and rubbing your eyes you tiredly get off the surprisingly nice bed. Seeing a light from the creek of the door you walk up to it thinking it's locked but push it open with a light tap. The bright lights blind you but your able to adjust to the setting. You know your in a dangerous situation but since your too tired to cared your a bit head empty at the moment. The only thing on your mind was to get out with the small amount of energy left in you.

"Damn I didn't think that would take so much energy out of me."

You quietly say to yourself leaning towards the hallway walls. You go with your instinct and continue walking along the walls until you eventually find your way out.

Not paying attention you lean onto a door and accidentally fall into the room.

"Ah shit •_•"

you thought to yourself as you fall onto the cold floor. You can feel many eyes staring at you from your unexpected entrance. You get on your knees and look at the other people in the room to see 2 people pointing a gun at you and another with a knife drawn out while an old man just stares at you.

"Oh."

The blonde haired girl says. They relax and put they're weapons away. She begins to smile and gives you a hand to help you up. Your a bit confused but take it anyway.

"I guess your finally awake, I'm glad you're ok."

"Huh do I know you or something???"

You say so confused until you realized they were apart of the mafia then turn into shock and back away.

"No but I'm glad to meet you. Your brothers been very worried ever since you separated."

"HUHhhh??? BROTHER???"

All this information was too much to handle you just woke up.

"Of course I can take you too him right now, as soon as he heard you were with the agency he was quick to get you out, I'm sure he hasn't been able to focus with you being asleep for a whole day."

" A whole day geez it must've been bad. Hey- what is your name btw?"

"I'm Ichiyo Higuchi I'm so sorry I was just so excited to see you I forgot about myself"

She started to giggle and smile even more.

"I haven't been able to see my sister in awhile so I really value sibling relationships."

"I uh- I didn't even know I had a brother-."

She looks at you and her smile fades away. She stops walking making you stop. She holds both of your hands and says.

"It's ok I know once you know each other you can finally have someone to scold and talk to."

She started beaming again from this connection.

"I don't really think I need someone else to talk to when I have Kunikida- wait- KUNIKIDA oh no he must be so worried right now I hope he's ok oh god I know he's not I hope I can get out of here and see him."

You start rambling to yourself

"We're almost there!"

"Ah. Wait no I HAVE TO SEE MY MAFIA BROTHER I DIDNT EVEN KNEW EXISTED TOO. Omg there's so much I need to process that I can't."

You begin to feel nervous and anxious. Your stomach feels off and your start fidgeting with your hands not knowing what to do your heart rate goes up. She opens the door at the end of another hallway. A dramatic bright light glows as the door opens soon revealing a short red head by the name of

Nakahara Chuya.

A/N:
Hey guys i know it's been a hot minute...month...years- so I hope this still feels the same I'm definitely a different person now lol and I hope that this story can still get the same love. I can't really remember the important parts of the story like their ability and personality that much but ima probably add more relatable things in here and probably more swearing. It's still gonna be wholesome cuz the whole reason for this is for comfort and enjoyment~ I hope I can get the story right so you guys like it. I think ima start writing more. No like fr this time LOL I'm sorry I don't have a lot of motivation for this story but my love for it is still there and I hope yours is too. Leave some suggestions of what you want to see and I think I can put them in there. This wasn't rlly supposed to be super story based so I think that's why I stopped writing but I think I can make it work if it's not too serious. But if your seeing this ty for being here and I'll make sure to piece the missing information together...hopefully-

Anyways see ya again
Over and out~
<3
-Kotori