~Chapter 1~ ★彡

Slide to the right of the picture to play music while reading the story~

〜☆ Starry Night ☆〜
Lying on the soft grass we watch the stars together. "Hey Kunikida..." He turned to his side and faces you. "Yes?" You paused for a moment before speaking. "Do you like what you do..?Like working, writing your ideals, ...living in general?" You waved your hands at the sky while talking. You then turned to face him. Neither of you flinched. You were close but had enough personal space. He thought for a moment. "I plan to follow my ideals as they tell me to, as for enjoyment my job can be a pain from my co-workers, but all I need to do is do as instructed by my guide, my ideals, it decides my future in life."
"Oh...I uh did expect that answer of course, I've known you for years...I just wanted to make sure."
A cold breeze flows through his hair. "I can absolutely tell your lying." he stated firmly. He scowled, but still worried. "What pffft, nonsense."
"Y/N"
You looked into his eyes. And he stared into yours.
"I-I.." You looked down at the grass breaking the gaze. You eyes slowly started to tear up. Biting your lip you wanted to desperately hold it in. You closed your eyes shut. Forming you hands into a fist. You tried to inhale but let out a sorrowful wimpier.
You feel a sudden warmth. Kunikida held onto you.
He was your protecter from the world. You could never make friends correctly. Either they would get bored of you or thought you were too weird/annoying. It seemed only Kunikida understood you.
You grabbed onto his shirt tightly. Crying into his chest. Quiet sobs would be heard every minute. He rubbed you're back and closed his eyes. He couldn't stand to see the cries of his dearest friend.
After awhile you calmed down. Trying not to fall asleep you were put in a drawl. Soon you fell asleep in his warm arms.  

Authors note:
Helo peeps, I hope you liked the story even though it was kinda short. Stay tuned in for more~ ♪('ε` )
~Kotori~