☁︎~Chapter 8~☁︎

Slide to the right of the picture to play music while reading the story~

~Ambush~

The Port Mafia

Everyone was in shock. Atsushi can feel a nasty glare from Akutagawa just waiting to strike. Haguchi in front of him pointing her gun, eyes narrowed. Nervous sweating on Kunikida's forehead. You could feel another presence but it was a hazy doubtful feeling. It seemed that these were enemies. But unsure who they are you ask Kunikida.

"You don't know...?"

He said surprisingly. You shook your head.

"They're the Port Mafia..."

Your eyes widened. 'The Port Mafia?' But before you can think, a shadow-being pierced through Atsushi's leg. He winced at the pain holding his leg, followed by a cough. As you were about to run to him he transformed his arms and legs into tiger limbs lunging towards Akutagawa. Suddenly gun shots were heard. As Kunikida and Haguchi were gun fighting.

You stood in the background frozen. Unable to do anything. You felt hopeless and weak. Looking around to see that Kenji didn't follow you to the ally. The mysterious presence draws closer to you. From the corner of your eye you see Akutagawa about to pierce through Kunikida's chest. A sudden urge pushes to run in front of Kunikida.

"SŌSHŌ  TOSATSU!"
(Death Slaughter)

With your eyes closed you yell from the top of your lungs stretching your arms out to protect Kunikida.
Everyone had expressions of shock written on their faces. But soon everyone's attention was focused on Akutagawa when they heard loud coughing. Akutagawa had a hard time breathing, hearing gasps between coughs he bent down and coughed red liquid that splat on the floor. His head was throbbing As if his mind was helplessly pounding through his skull. He wiped his mouth and the coughing only seemed to get worse.

Everyone look back only to panic when they saw you missing. Kunikida fell to his knees. He never knew you were an ability user. And why you didn't tell him. Just from that lone fact he could've protected you better. If only he knew. gritting his teeth and shedding a few tears. He Looked back up, seeing the Port Mafia disappear.
(Sorry I can't make rlly good fighting scenes T^T)

A/n:
Soooo uh I'm rlly terrible at being active lmAo I am so sorry for everyone waiting for months. I'm trying but motivation doesn't seem to exist.
I am definitely thinking of rewriting this in the future tho
See ya~~~