♦︎ ~ Chapter 7~ ♦︎

Slide to the right of the picture to play music while reading the story~

~Drowsy Morning~
The sunlight hits your face. You squint your eyes then fully open them. The sun illuminated your bright E/c eyes. You space out for a few minutes. You blink to snap out of your meaningless thoughts. Scratching your head you realize you woke up on the couch and not your bed...You hold up the blanket and smell Kunikida's scent. You then remember, what you did last night.

His embrace was so warm. As he held you with one arm. He played with your hair on the other. He stroked your hair up and down in a soothing pattern. Every now and then he would curl your hair with his fingers. Snuggled into his neck he felt your breath graze his skin. It was like nothing you've felt before. It was pleasant feeling, that you wished lasted forever.

A saturated blush appears onto your face. You actually did that?!? Starting to question your sanity you can't seem to shake off the feelings you have for Kunikida. You know that your not his ideal partner, you desperately wished you were but just knew that he has high expectations for someone else.
Sitting on the couch a cold breeze hits you. You notice that Kunikida left for work. Walking over to the hallway you see a note from the corner of your eye. Walking up to the note it read.

'I made you breakfast and left it on the table. Take care.'
-Kunikida Doppo

Even with a simple note he has to be formal. You look down at the note and snicker shedding a tear.

•••Time Skip•••

~Secret Mission?~
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"I've heard that there's a new person walking into the Detective Agency recently."

Their finger tips dance up and down on the table.

"Is that so?"

"I think they would make a great hostage."

The man smirks.

Laughter filled the room.

"Here we go again."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~Today's a Bit Different~
Kunikida sits at his desk typing.
The same as usual everybody working.....
Except Dazai....

"Kunikida-San!!!!"

A panicked voice called out for Kunikida.
Kunikida groans trying to ignore Atsushi.

"D-Dazaii's on shrooms again!!!!"

Atsushi shouts while barely dodging a folder Dazai threw at him.

"Atsushi! YOU GOTTA BE CAREFUL THE LION WAS TRYINA GET YOU!!!!"

Dazai yells pointing and standing on top of his desk.
He opens his mouth to speak but silenced by Kunikida grabbing him by the collar and rapidly body slamming him to the floor. A small puddle of blood spouts from Dazai's head.