☆~Chapter 6~ ☆

Slide to the right of the picture to play music while reading the story~

˚~Patience~

You walk back with Exhaustion. (Dazai completely torn me down today, does he just think I can do whatever he wants me to.)What's even worse is you  have to walk all the back by yourself. He abandoned you for some other girl. Ehhhhh. What a weirdo.

You walk through the doors of the office to see a slightly panicked Kunikida. He perks his head up when you arrive and quickly walks up to you, placing his hands on your shoulders firmly. He inspects you up and down.

"Are you hurt?"

(I can tell he definitely wanted to ask more questions then just that.)

"Yeah I'm fine sorry I came back a bit later then expected."

You relax more knowing that your back with Kunikida and not Dazai.

"Where did that bastard go?"

He said with mild frustration.

"He went on another suicide run."

You reply while looking around, and realize no one else is in the room.

"Are you the only one here...?"

You question with a bit of concern.

"Yes I was waiting for your return." "Now that your back we can go back to your place."

(Ahhhh...I completely forgot that I stayed at his house. I feel so guilty.) Kunikida grabs his notebook, pushes the door open and wait for you. You leave  the room and you start walking back together.

♥︎Sweet Dreams♥︎

You unlock the door and walk in with Kunikida.

"Haha Dazai sure gave me a headache."

You laugh and sit down on the couch.

"I should make some tea then."

He heads towards your kitchen.

"W-wait! Your the guest not me!"

You try to make him stop but he ends up making both of you tea anyway. You sigh. Giving up on the fact the Kunikida made tea instead of you.

••• A Few Minutes Later •••

"How do you deal with Dazai everyday?"

You lay back sinking into the couch comfortably.

"It's become natural at this point."

He takes a sip of his tea but then places it down. He goes up to you and places his forehead onto yours. You lightly blush out of embarrassment. He backs away.

"Is your headache getting better?"

He looks at you with general concern. You faintly smile.

"Yeah, thanks a lot Kunikida, really I mean it, you do so much for me."

You pull Kunikida into a warm hug. He's surprised by this but hugs you back with a small tainted blush. You yawn causing you to let go. He chuckles.

"You should go to bed now."

But before you can respond he picks you up bridal style carrying you to your bedroom. He gently placed you down. Covering you in the soft blanket.

"Goodnight y/n."

"Goodnight....Kunikida.."

You say drowsily slowly closing your eyes. He smiles and looks out the window to see pitch black darkness.

"It's already too late to leave."

He mumbled. He decides to stay the night. Taking extra pillows and blanket from the closet he puts them down onto the couch. He turns the light switch off, taking out his ponytail and crawling into bed.

In the middle of his slumber he hears murmurs. Causing him to squint his eyes open.

"Kunikida...."

"Kunikida....."

You whisper tugging at his shirt. He looks over at you.

"Are you alright?"

He looks into your tired eyes.

"I can't sleep."

You say as you lay on top of him. Kunikida starts to quietly panic.

"H-hey what are you doing y/n?!??"

"Shhhhhhh"

You place you index finger on his lips. But then wrap your hands around Kunikida, snuggling your face into Kunikida's neck. He blushes massively not knowing what to do in this kind of situation. He sees you slowly drift back to sleep. Steadily he wraps his hand around you. And with the other he strokes your hair back and forth. He soon falls asleep after you.

Yaasss another Chapter~ Now I know it's not 1,000 it was only 600. But it's baby steps~ make sure to check out my dazai x reader fanfic too~ luv ya have a great day/good night.
(Insta) Sleepy_pigeon101

~Kotori~