◒~Chapter 5~◒

Slide to the right of the picture to play music while reading the story~

^Walk in the park^
It took you and Dazai forever just to leave the building, all because Kunikida was so overprotective of you. "Hehe...Sorry about that." You nervously tell Dazai placing your hand on your neck. Dazai laughs
"It's fine, he's always been like that. It's a good thing he has a lot of work to do." You thought for a moment. "Don't you have a lot of work do you?" You questioned. "Eeeeh yeah, but I let Atsushi-kun deal with that it's his training to handle responsibility!" He waved his hand around up and down nervously smiling. "Sound like you need a lesson on responsibility." You mumbled.

The Glimmering Sea

"Ahhh we're here~!" He ran up to the silver railing.
It seemed like you were at a harbor side. You could smell the scent of the salty and hear the seagulls up in the sky. Walking up to Dazai you grabbed onto the cold iron railing to see the beautiful sight of the sun shinning on top of the water. "It's a nice view isn't it?" Dazai lightly spoke and turned to look at you.
"Yeah...it really is." You never knew the water and sun could make such a beautiful piece of artwork for all to see. "So...I'm guessing you have an ability too don't you?" He said while placing his hand on his cheek. The question totally caught you off guard. H-how would he know? I never did anything to give off the idea...did I? You were lost for words.
"You don't have to tell me, i'll eventually figure out when the time comes." The cold breeze swept through his wavy brown hair. He ran his fingers through his soft hair in a slow and gentle manner.
Closing his eyes he opened his mouth to speak.
"I think you'll be a great rookie here." "You just need some time to adjust, but that's what practice is for right?" "Heh, Kunikida was so frustrated and annoyed when I first joined the agency, you should have seen him all in shambles. But now I feel like it's a daily thing to deal with me." Dazai faintly smiled.
"He's always been a good leader, some say he'll become the next president. With you in the agency I'm quite curious to see how he'll change. But you have to show me you have what it takes to get in of course." "Now, now I'm awfully hungry let's go get something to eat shall we?" You confusingly tilt your head what did he mean by all of that? You begin to think of it all day...

••At the Restaurant••
"DAZAI ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO MAKE ME PAAAAYYY!!!!" You burst inside the restaurant.
"Hey hey, calm down would ya? I never said I was gonna pay for it." He crosses his bandaged arms.
You look at the price of the whole meal then slam your head into the table. You take a DEEP sigh.
"Now I know why Kunikida hates you."
Dazai smirks "I could be way worse then this."

{Authors Note}
Oki yes I now it's been awhile kinda lost motivation but now I am backs! I hope you enjoyed you day with the tiresome Dazai lol plz come back for more
Coming soon~ ♡ _(┐「ε:)_
~Kotori (insta @ sleepy_pigeon101)