♡~Chapter 4~ ♡

Slide to the right of the picture to play music while reading the story~

~Nervous Start~
You enter the building in an awe. Not paying attention you bump into Kunikida. You panic and quickly apologize. "IM SOrry...haha..." you laugh nervously. You were so thrilled to come along and see what Kunikida does for a living, until you figured out that you had to talk to other people. (Ahhhh...I can never talk to other people correctly...Maybe it was a bad idea to come here after all.) "U-um I actually just remembered that I had something Very important to do so I'm just gonna-" Kunikida held you by the collar. "Your already here, there's no turning back now." He proclaimed. Dazai places his hand on your shoulder. "It won't be that bad just put yourself out there!" He smiles and reassured. Kunikida stood right in front on the door. You took a breath in and out preparing yourself.
He opened the door.
You saw bright white from within the door until you entered fully. 

Affectionate Greeting

You blinked multiple times.
The office looked quite normal.
Brown desks, green tiled floors, small plants greeting you when you walk in. And something you took an important notice of was the atmosphere of the room.
It was calm and collected. You heard a few people talking to each other, the shuffling of paper, and clicking of computer keyboards.

[Lol this picture is when the Mafia tried to attack them, we all know how that went]

You seemed to calm down and admire the neatness of the office.
"Dazai-san your back? Oh and Kunikida-san too?"
You stood next to Kunikida to show yourself and see where the sudden voice came from. "Hey Atsushi-kun." Dazai waved. Atsushi tilted his head in confusion. "Who is that with you?"
You see a young boy with light gray hair. His hair cut seemed to be crooked sideways. He had purple and yellow eyes..?

[pretty cute~]

[pretty cute~]

Dazai stood there for a second.
He gasped. "You never told me your name did you? Your pretty slick you get away with that." Dazai mentioned. You stood quite and timid. But Kunikida then looked at you with soft and reassuring eyes.
You stared at him for a few seconds then cleared your throat. "Haha.. your right that was very rude of me. The name's (last name) L/n Y/n (first name)." You replied and smiled politely. You were glad you had the ability to speak in a situation like that. You sigh in relief. You look back at Kunikida. He smiled and gazed at you with pride. You smile back with a gentle blush. Atsushi looked at you and beamed with light. "I'm Atsushi Nakajima." Unexpectedly more voices emerged from within the room. A purple haired business woman and a black haired detective wearing brown clothing.

"Huuuh? There's someone new here?" Ranpo whined

"Huuuh? There's someone new here?" Ranpo whined. He rolled his chair over to you. He leaned in and observed you. You take a step back from alarm. "Hmm that's interesting." Ranpo muttered. "What is?" Yosano questioned while resting her elbow on a near desk. "I can tell your pretty close to Kunikida-san, you have his exact scent on your clothes." He said while pinching the tip of your shirt then rolling away. You faintly blush and look at the ground. "We simply visit each other a lot, don't get the wrong idea." Kunikida firmly stated. Ranpo pushes his glasses and laughs. "If you say so." He smirked.
You sigh in relief but slowly gaining confidence.
"Are the others on a mission?" Asked Kunikida.
"Yeah the president sent them out to investigate." Replied Ranpo. "Speaking of the president~" A girl with brown hair and red glasses cheered. Beside her was a tall man with long silver hair, he has a serious expression on his face. "President." Kunikida bowed slightly. The presidents eyes then locked onto you. With such an intense stare you started to panic a bit.
He blinked then looked back to Kunikida. "Kunikida who have you brought here to the agency today?" Fukuzawa questioned. "A close colleague of mine wanted to visit today, I'm sorry for not informing you sooner." Kunikida confessed.
Fukuzawa looked at the both of you.
He thought for a few moments.
"Ok, they can stay as long as they don't cause trouble." You smile and start to relax. Kunikida bows and nods. Kunikida walks to his desk and starts to type and click on the computer. You walk over next to him and peek over his shoulder. "You know Kunikida-kun doesn't do anything that special on there." Whinnied Dazai. "For the first time I agree with you." Kunikida mumbled. "I can show you some real fun if you'd like~?" Dazai smirked while reclining in his chair. Kunikida froze. "Hmmm is that so?" You responded back, glaring at him from the other side of the room. "Yeah, yeah~ we can visit my favorable places to go." Dazai playfully made a finger gun under his chin. "I can also teach you a thing or two about our agency.." he muttered.

A/N
Hewo I'm so sorry for not posting it takes a while to write good ideas and so on. But at least we got to about 900 words yay~ stay tuned for more~
I also made a BakugoXreader fanfic if you want to read that too~
-Kotori (insta (@) Sleepy_pigeon101