~✧ Chapter 3 ✧~

Slide to the right of the picture to play music while reading the story~

Fluorescent Café
The tall slim man walked confidently, but yet so playful and relaxed. His dark brown hair swiftly move to the side as he turned to Kunikida. "Heeeeeey~ Kunikida-kun~ who's this?" He taunted while pointing to you. You tilt you head in confusion but with a faint smile. "They are my close college." He Replied. Dazai smirked. "Is that sooooo..." With a sudden shock Dazai Kneeled down. His coat fluttered with sparkles. He held onto your hands tightly. Unexpectedly his tone of voice turned to flirty and seductive. "You look oh so gorgeous my love, would you perhaps fall into a double suicide with me?" Saying that last sentence his eyes glimmered with passion. A light blush appeared on my face. But as soon as I could reply Kunikida slapped him across the room with his book of ideals.
Kunikida obviously looked irritated.

•••

(Dazai did this to annoy Kunikida, clearly it worked)

(Ahh...so this is what he meant by work...) You started to giggle in laughter. Dazai and Kunikida looked at you puzzled. But then Dazai smiled and laughed too, meanwhile Kunikida pouted.

"You sure are close, huh?" You smiled while putting your hand on your cheek

"You sure are close, huh?" You smiled while putting your hand on your cheek. Dazai smirked. "Oh we go waaaaay back, right Kunikida-kun?"He exclaimed while wrapping his hand around Kunikida's shoulder. He was annoyed and checked the time. "We're going to be late." Pushing Dazai off of him he turned to you. "Y/n I'll have to go to work, maybe we can meet later precisely at 6:00pm sharp." He requested. Dazai looked at the both of you. "Why can't they come with us?" He implied. Kunikida fell silent for a few seconds. "It's not like I'm going to do anything else today, I think it'll be fun." You responded. "Yeah! C'mon let's go~!" He yelled cheerfully. You smile and wait for Kunikida to walk with the both of you. Kunikida looked a little anxious but eventually staggered to the exit of the café.

Authors note:
Hey sorry I've been busy like a lot of stuff and I'm glad I have 2 votes rlly just one but I'm super grateful! I hope we can make this story get out there for all to enjoy~ next episode is gonna be super fun!
Bai bai peeps~ Kotori~ ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪