| chapter - 51 |

Many of you asked about spoilers but sorry don't wanna spoil it too soon. And whatever I spoiled, guess I exposed it earlier so that's okay ♥ but you guys didn't asked about me that much, am I not that interesting to know :(

Gwaenchana, You have BTS Authornim :) 💜

________________________________________

Author pov:

One week later,

"who the fucking beach spent his one week resting on the bed after shoving his partners dick into his hole!! " Jimin exclaimed,  in annoyance and a teasing tone

"who the fucking beach spent his one week resting on the bed after shoving his partners dick into his hole!! " Jimin exclaimed, in annoyance and a teasing tone.

"says who had to spent one week on the wheel chair in his own house after shoving two dicks into his hole !! Lol beach! " Taehyung hissed, swaying his imaginary hair.

Vmin were bickering in Taekook's bedroom today. They had a plan to go for a shopping.

Shopping for Taekook's wedding.

Yes they are gonna get married!!!

As Jungkook couldn't wait any longer, he just want him to hide Taehyung in his arms for forever.

Remember when Jungkook proposed Taehyung for marriage on the unholy night? Yes Jungkook was being serious.

And Taehyung? He is beyond happy. Everything is happening too fast to be honest. But he couldn't be happier.

He is lucky you know.
Not all can marry their loved one.

And for that, Taehyung, Jin, Jimin and Hobi is going for a shopping today. They had appointments for Taehyung's wedding dress.

Taehyung didn't wanted Jungkook to be there, and Jin strictly refused to let Jungkook see Taehyung in wedding dress or his outfit before the wedding day.

And Jungkook was okay with that, at first he was being sulky but then he agreed later.

"guys! Jin hyung is calling for you to have breakfast. Come on! What did you take too long Jimin ssi to call Taehyung?! " Hobi asked, entering in the room.

"hyung!! See Jimin- " Taehyung was trying to say something.

"he was just being lazy Hoseokie....lets go I'm hungry " Jimin said approaching Hobi, and wrapped his arms around Hobi's neck then pecked his lips. Though Hobi turned that peck into a sweet kiss.

Taehyung made a disgusting look.

But then smiled.

He is happy for them.

"let's go. Jin hyung is waiting in the dining hall " Hobi said, Vmin nodded.

Soon they joined Jin.