| chapter - 27 |

Author pov:

Taekook was peacefully sleeping

Taekook was peacefully sleeping. As they didn't get much sleep last night.
Tae's head was resting on Jungkook's shoulder and his was resting on Tae's head.

"They are looking cute, aren't they?" Jin said in a low tone, enough for the others to hear. Namjin were still in their last position.

"Yes, they look perfect together" Hobi said with a smile, feeling happy for them. Jimin was only keep smiling as he was happy for his soulmate.

"Just they need to make sure to not betray each other" Yoongi uttered with a hatred on his voice. Hobi looked down again feeling guilty.

Jin noticed and grab his right thigh, trying to comfort him. Namjoon sighed. He also knows about Sope but not everything as he thought Hobi will not be comfortable with it. Hobi nodded, assured him that he is okay.

After awhile they landed on Namjoon's private island. Taekook woke up. They came out from the jet.

Everyone was so happy as fresh air hit their faces.

"Our luggages will be carried by our staffs so don't worry about that, we need to take SUV as our destination is 10 minuets away from here" Namjoon said. Everyone nodded.

Just then a red SUV come on their vision. Vmin lefts some cute cute sounds in excitement. Everyone smile on their reaction.

(ignore Taejin here,they gonna use same SUV that they used in bon voyage season 4)

"I'll drive now" Hobi said. They all nodded.

Hobi drives, Namjoon on the passenger seat, Jin and Vmin sat together, and here is Yoonkook at the last, sat together.

They all played rock paper scissors as they were bickering who'll seat where. And now Yoonkook is regretting doing that. It's not like they aren't fond of each other but they are missing there loved one already.

Wait loved one???

It's okay with Yoongi but with Jungkook!!

Okay never mind....