| chapter - 64 |

Now the epilogue of this Book's has been planned already ♥ when I say everything is planned since the very beginning, I'm telling the truth ♥

Thank you for reading this book so far, and thanks for appreciating it ♥

________________________________________

Author pov:

Taehyung just entered in the cafe after hanging the

board outside. It was a regular day as usual. But a bit different.

May be its the last day of Taehyung working here. Or may be not.

He is still so confused as ever.

So he wanted to talk about these with his human Adviser, his hyungs.

He sighed as he just served few customers, he was already exhausted

He sighed as he just served few customers, he was already exhausted. It wasn't even 2 hours since the customers were coming. (yes 2hours passed)

Taehyung actually gets tired so easily nowadays. Jungkook was so worried sick about that, but it turned out Taehyung was actually stressing so much because of nothing but his unnecessary thoughts.

About what will happen in future if he join the company and resign from the cafe etc etc.

Like what if Jungkook's staffs don't take Jungkook's decision wisely and most likely don't like Taehyung in the office as there co-worker.

What if Jungkook don't concentrate on work when Taehyung join his office.

What if Jin has so many troubles to manage the cafe after Taehyung resign from here.

Etc,

Etc.

Taehyung sighed again thinking about all of these.

People may think it's too much, but when they put themselves in Taehyung's shoe, it isn't.

Taehyung loves them.

He obviously doesn't want them to suffer through anything. And of course he doesn't want to be cause of it, It's just...

If he joined the company then there's no turning back. No turning back.