| chapter - 81 |

My present readers are so lucky by having a closer relationship with me as I do share and talk a lot with you guys through my a/n which I'll cut/ change with short a/n in future while editing this story. Just like I'm doing in my other story– My Shy Omega rn.

________________________________________

Author pov:

Taehyung was squirming in his sleep. Trying to find a comfortable position which was hard honestly while carrying a pretty bump.

He tsk in his subconscious mind, not liking how his sound sleep was getting interrupted. Totally unknown of the problem he has caused behind him.

Jeon Jungkook wide awake, with a boner in the middle of the night. Thanks goes to his pretty husband.

Jungkook gulped.

Muscle tensed. Sweat beads shining under the dimmed light.

He was wearing a black underwear while Taehyung was in panty like shorts in pink colour and a crop top in red, pink flowers printed on it.

Jungkook waited for Taehyung to relax, but not wanted him to stop. It was feeling so fucking good.

Such a plushy, soft, jiggly butt was rubbing against his girth.

Jungkook almost rolled his eyes.

He was a bit sensitive nowadays. Yes they were getting physical frequently. But not much as before. He has doubt on himself that he won't be able to go vanilla, though he can but not wanting to take a risk all the time. Of course they do have sex. But as Jungkook was so active in sexual life before and after he found Taehyung, after knowing about the growing soul Jungkook gave it a pause. He honestly tries to control his urges. But never stopped satisfying Taehyung though. Whenever Taehyung asks Jungkook was ready to give everything.

It fucking turns him on so much whenever he sees Taehyung walking around with a pretty bump, or even laying, watching him with a pretty bump that caused by him. He just loves everything about Taehyung. He always stays in a turned on mood.

So as Taehyung. He doesn't express much. Kinda gotten shy in these months. But his hormones are on point always. He easily gets aroused by nothing– only by Jungkook's presence. Always wanting him inside of himself. Not likes the emptiness at all. But he doesn't ask him though. Feels shy. Still, whenever he is too horny to think anything he calls for Jungkook, doesn't matter even if he was in a meeting.

One day their hyung's were invited and Taehyung was gossiping with them, giggling, talking about the future and all. The moment Jungkook joined, shirtless while drying his hair, after all he just took shower. 

Taehyung lost it completely.

Dragged him to their bedroom and made him Fuck himself until his soul was satisfied. As if the hyung's never existed. Knowing them, they left the house for peace without informing. Why disturbing in their important business. They left after having dinner though, without Jungkook and his beloved husband.

A groan left Jungkook's pretty pouty lips as Taehyung pressed his ass more against his hard groin. He let out a curse silently.

He was contemplating whether he should let himself get pleased or help him finding a better position.

His boneless organ was so freaking hard that Jungkook barely could think of anything else except wanting a hot, speedy release. He grabbed a hold on Taehyung's oh so dainty waist.

A soft whimper left from sleeping Taehyung.

Due to the pregnancy, Taehyung became a fluff ball with all the perfect curves on right places. His whole existence becomes so fluffy and cute that anyone's bound to coo at him.