| chapter - 33 |

First of all Thank you so much for 18k reads and 900+ votes 💙

And second of all I'm really sorry for not updating earlier, actually I'm going through so much ups and downs. My Mom's operation gonna held next Wednesday. She is having heart disease along with many more :') I've to take care of her as she is my first priority + I've to do household chores.

I've to shoot my online classes then edit and publish those videos so I really don't have much time for myself that's why I couldn't write chapters.

Now on I'm feeling guilty and pain as I never wanted to keep my readers wait for too long but life is giving me rough times since the beginning of this story :')

I'm not actually complaining but you know sometimes it hurts to know that I started writing suddenly just keep myself happy and busy then all of these started happening on n on.

I felt like crying whenever this things happen with me as these stories of mine are my happiness and I've to stay away from this :')

Lastly I truly apologize to you guys. And if you can plz pray for my mom.

Purple you BTS and Army 💜

________________________________________

Author pov:

In the morning

Everyone is getting ready after having breakfast. Namjoon told them that he'll lead them a wateland which he created after boughting this island.

After getting ready they gathered in the leaving room which is attached to the kitchen area.

"are you okay baby?" Namjoon whisper into Jin's ear

"are you okay baby?" Namjoon whisper into Jin's ear. Jin become whelmed and nodded with a smile.

"don't worry I took a pain killer" he whispered back and kissed him on cheeks.

Namjoon smiled back.

"so everyone let's go" Namjoon stated and they leave the mansion one by one.

After like 15 minuits they arrived in waterland. Everyone was in awe specially Vmin.

"wooaah Namjoon hyung this is so freaking good" Tae said in awe.

At last everyone is happy now, Yoongi and Hobi also. Thanks to Namjoon specially <3

Their outfit :