| chapter - 15 |

Author pov

"Jun...g.kook pl..zz" Tae couldn't finish his sentence by overwhelming sensation as Jungkook was biting his earlobe not too soft not too hard. "plz what bebe,  do you want to continue this on bed? " Jungkook asked him teasingly. "n.no.o i-i mea..n" Tae got cut off by Jk as he said "what do you want bebe tell me". Jungkook's hand was roaming around on Tae's milky soft belly, his fingers were roaming around Tae's navel (belly button). Tae whimpers, it is a new feeling to him.

Soon Jungkook leave Tae as he doesn't wanted to go further

Soon Jungkook leave Tae as he doesn't wanted to go further. He went to bathroom without saying anything. Tae just breath in relief. Then he hurriedly put on his dress and leave the room n went to the kitchen.

Tae started making pancakes, banana milk for Jungkook and coffee for himself

Tae started making pancakes, banana milk for Jungkook and coffee for himself. After finishing making pancakes he decorated it with strawberries and honey on top of it.

Tae pov

"It's look delicious" Tae said while inhaling the smell of food. He started serving the food for Jungkook as he waited for him to come.

Jungkook pov

I back off from him as I didn't wanted to go further. I want to respect his feelings. I'll no do anything without his permission. But I don't know why I feel like he wants it too. May be I should wait for a better moment. Cause I want to treasure that moment for both of us. So I rush on the bathroom. After finishing taking shower I came back form bathroom and wear my cloths. I thought Tae went to downstairs so me too went there.

When I step in the kitchen I saw him serving foods. "wow it smells really nice, Aww I can smell banana milk, did you made it for me?" Jungkook asked with a doe eyes. Tae smiled and nodded. "come take breakfast or we'll be late" Tae said as jungkook take a seat on the table.

"thanks for the food" Jungkook said. " your welcome, BTW I think we should leave now because it's almost 8" Tae said as Jungkook nodded. "I'll drop you in your work place, come with me " Jk said. "no no it's okay, no need to be bothered, I'll go by bus" Tae said in disagree.

But as we know who is Jeon Jungkook,  so Tae ended up agreeing. Both of them were now sitting in Jungkook's  car as Jungkook drove off.

 Both of them were now sitting in Jungkook's  car as Jungkook drove off

"umm how many years have you been working here!?" Jungkook asked. "actually 2 and a half year. I started working here with Jimin's help. He helped me get a job here" Tae said. Jungkook nodded and said "inform me if anything goes wrong in your work place, but not only this but also anywhere, I want you to trust me that's all". Tae became surprised to hear that what Jungkook said but he became happy also. "thank you, you know anyone never said that to me" Tae said while a drop of tear accumulated in the corner of the eye. No it's a drop of a tear of happiness, of feeling protected. "no need to be thank me baby boy, you don't know how much precious you are to me" Jk said. "bb...ut why" Tae asked. "me too don't know the reason, but one thing I know is you are mine" Jk said while looking in the front. "what do you mean by yours! "Tae asked. "Ahh nothing baby boy, by the way we are Here" Jk said. "oh yes" Tae said and tried to open the car door, but Jk doesn't let him. Jungkook pull Tae towards him and kiss him on his cheeks. Tae's eyes widened but he didn't pull of it was Jungkook who pull off.

"what was that for!? "Tae asked still with widened eyes. It's nothing new to them comparing the incidents that happened between them but still Tae never expected anything in public places. "I just feel like so I did, I want to kiss, suck, bite those strawberry flavored lips but for now I prefer cheeks. Tae's head didn't proccess anything just his eyes widened more and his jaw line dropped.

"do you want me to explore that pretty mouth of yours? If you don't then plz hung off your jaw otherwise I'm not gonna control myself " Jk said while caressing Tae's thigh. Tae hurriedly close his mouth. Tae never thought that Jungkook can be this bold, comparing to his yesterday's behavior. Yeah that's true he was being bold in the pool area but after that he was just being so cute.

Tae move his eyes from jungkook to the his side car window and smiled because he was enjoying and liking this bold side of Jungkook's. He also don't know why....

Jungkook get off from the car went to the other side and open the car door for Tae. Tae gave him a smile and get off. And yes Jungkook also gave him his most famous bunny smile.

"thanks for yesterday " Jk said as he hugged Tae. Tae also hugged him back and smile. "thank you for yesterday too" Tae said to him. "so yeah I'll be leaving now, just take care okay? And yes contact me any time you want, I'll be always free for you" Jk said. Tae blush slightly. "Oo..kay" Tae said.

Jungkook drove back his car as Tae watched him leaving. Then he entered in the cafe.

Δauthor nim hereΔ

How are you guys? I hope that you are doing well.... I missed you guys so much, I missed writing so much 💔

But finally I'm here. All thanks to my readers and voters and my followers also. You guys encouraged me every time , thank you so much for that 💙🌸