Notice

I'm here to give you a quick update of my baby since many of you are worried.

What I meant earlier about doctors giving up on him was that they clearly said they can't do anything anymore. He won't make it alive if a miracle doesn't happen. And, honestly, I kid you not because his condition was at its worst point. We even thought about taking him out of county, but due to visa issues, we couldn't immediately. You can understand what we're going through. We admitted him to the hospital due to his high fever. It was either 105°/4 never less than 102° in 15 days. Doctors literally couldn't improve that at all since his body wasn't able to take any medicines. He was on only water for 10 days straight and hardly drank 200ml in a day.
He had breathing issues, and his body was almost paralysed.

Then we took him to another hospital.

Later, we found out he has lungs infection. And then later, we found he has a blood infection, and later we found out water has been gathered in his lungs and we've to immediately take it out. So he went under operation but it wasn't successful cause they couldn't reach the water, it was too little to move it out. After all these, he was at last stable. It is nothing but miracle, honestly. I know you prayed for him, too, and I'm truly thankful for that. He had to take 2/3 injections per day. During the times he screamed-crying. My guy is so patient and never cries if it isn't too much. I've never seen him this quite and vulnerable. But at least he is alive, right?