| chapter - 23 |

This ff really crossed 10k reads!! Seriously I never imagined that....and also this ff crossed 400 votes soon will be 500 , it couldn't be happened without your support
So Thank you so much guys .

and also this ff crossed 400 votes soon will be 500 , it couldn't be happened without your support So Thank you so much guys

And about not updating these days , I do have a valid reason but I don't want to share this first. I'll let you know in the last of this chapter. NOW ENJOY........

~~~~<>~~~~

Author pov:

"I knew it" Suga said without a eye contact while chewing his food. Jimin tried to stop Suga when he notice Suga tried to say something as he (JM) notice the tension in this table.

Jungkook didn't say much just concentrating on his food and work. You know what work right !! If you don't know, his hand work on Tae's thigh. Yes he was still playing with Tae. Anyone else couldn't say anything till, as they were trying to proceed what the hell just happened right now.

Tae was coughing so much that his eyes become teary. Jin got up from his seat and went to Tae. When Jungkook notice Jin's action he removed his hand from Tae's thigh. But didn't stop his foot work.

Jin patted Tae's back tried to calm him down. Jimin grab a glass of water and offer that to Tae, he grab that and drank it.

"by the way I wouldn't mind that" Namjoon said calmly while chewing his food. "you know I know him for long as I often come here, and the three of them (Jin, Jimin, Tae) are pretty close so I know them like you (Jungkook) pretty much" Namjoon added.

"yeah you know, you won't regret later keep that in your mind" Suga said. Jimin's eyes were popping out. Jin's eyes widened.

And our Tae????? He was blushing, coughing, eyes were teary..... Yeah yeah a lot of things were happening with him.

"Umm.... I will be happy if that happens" Jin also added. Now Tae looked at him in disbelief but didn't say anything cause he knew he will stutter.

~~<>~~

Time skip:

Few weeks later. Everyone is doing good. Taekook become more close than before. Jin's health was getting better. Suga was destroying Jimin's hole regularly but Jimin is loving it. And our Hope is trying to be happy so he find happiness in his work. Plus he bought a dog as he wants to keep himself busy, his dog's name is Mickey.

 Plus he bought a dog as he wants to keep himself busy, his dog's name is Mickey