| chapter - 12 |

Tae pov

"oh my God, it's raining!! Come on" I said and grab Jungkook's hand and ran to my house. We were wet by now. I was ringing the calling bell but jimin didn't answer. "I think he didn't come back from Yoongi Hyung's home" I said. "who is this? " Jk asked.

"oh he is my best friend and my home mate" I said. "Oo Park Jimin?" Jk asked. I nodded then started to search my house key.

Author pov

Both of them is wet. Water is dripping from their hair and seriously both of them is looking hella hot!!

Jungkook was admiring Tae head to toe and is poking his mouth with his tongue. When tae felt that Jk is checking him out hi didn't say anything but bite his lips.

" I got my key" tae said and unlock the door. Him n Jk enter in the house.

Tae take off his pink coat which he pick from Jk's closet, and put that in the laundry area. " I'll clean this next morning and give it to you, don't worry " tae said about the jacket. "yah you can keep this, how many times I've to say that! " Jk said. "no no it's okay, you've done enough for me " tae said with hesitation. "keep it as a gift, now I'll take my leave,take care" Jk said.

"are you gone crazy!! It's raining outside. It's not safe to drive in this situation so I'm not gonna let you leave so you better sit down" tae said in a order tone. "okay sir your order is my first priority" Jungkook said with a bunny smile and Tae giggled.

"so first of all, come with me I'll give you something to wear so that you can change" tae said. "one more thing as you know I'm not a billionaire like you so I don't have any luxurious closet but I can give you something comfy to wear so plz don't mind" Tae added.

"Are you serious Tae, did you really mean it!? " Jk asked shocking sad face.
"okay okay don't be sad I'm sorry, now let's go or you will get cold" tae said.

Author pov

Jk get up and went with Tae to his room.

Jk sat on Tae's bed. Tae gave him a towel so that he can wipe his face and hair. In the meantime Tae went to his closet to find some clothes for Jungkook and him.

 In the meantime Tae went to his closet to find some clothes for Jungkook and him

"what do you want to wear? Pajama set or sweat shirts and pants? " Tae asked. "anything you gave. I'm okay with boxers too! " Jk said in a teasing tone. Hearing this Tae's face became tomato again. Seeing his bright red face Jungkook just chuckled and said
" I'm joking! "

Tae gave Jk a grey sweat pant and shirt. And for him he take out his pajama set. "You can change in the bathroom. I can change here " tae said to Jk. Jk nod and went to the bathroom.

After freshen up and getting changed Jk came out from the bathroom

Tae pov

I heard the door nob sound.

"no no no don't come out right now" I said.

Jungkook pov

After freshen up I came out from the bathroom but I wasn't ready for something like that. Tae was struggling with his shirt. His shirt was tugging on his head.

For a moment I forget that he was struggling I was just admiring his milky belly like a pervert!! Yes I call myself a pervert! Instantly I understand if I admire him like that then I'll get a boner soon so I look into the other side of the room.

"umm do you need any help? " I asked. "umm ahm can you!? " tae asked while his face was hidden under the shirt. "yes I can" I said.

Author pov

Jungkook went near to Tae and try to help him. Jk was trying to open the button of his shirt which was tug into his hair.

Both of them were standing really close to each other. While Jungkook was trying to help Tae his hand unconsciously touched Tae's milky belly. Tae's breath hitched and he was so shocked. "I...m so..rry Tt..ae I didn't mean it" Jk said in a apologetic tone. "I....ts Oo...kay" tae said with stuttering tone.

After so many tries Tae was giving up but Jk was still trying.

After awhile Jungkook open the tug button and helped tae. Tae remove the shirt immediately cause he was so exhausted. As both of them are standing so close they are feeling each others breath. Both of them are breathing heavily. Looking at Tae's shirtless body Jungkook couldn't control he was leaning towards him. Jungkook's gaze was fixed on Tae's lips and Tae's was on Jungkook's lips.

They were leaning in. Tae can feel Jungkook's breath on his lips.......

Δauthor nim hereΔ

If you like it then plz leave a vote kindly. It will encourage me.
Thank you for your precious votes 💙