Into The Darkness 🔞

- typographical and grammatical errors ahead

- mature contented

- read at your own risk

------

"Moon..." the girl slowly called out the other girl who was sitting on the bed, using her phone.

"Yes, sun?" she looked up to the girl.

Sun was only with her bra, revealing her perfectly curved body. She slowly climbed on the bed and pushed Moon.

"What? Are you wanting me now?" Moon said with her sexy deep voice.

"Yes, like a lot" Sun answered seductively.

"Let me turn off the lights babygirl, we should go into the darkness" Moon turned off the night lamp beside her.

Sun started to touch herself and moan, making Moon horny.

"wow...you're really naughty"

Moon took off her own shirt, grabbed Sun's waist and changed their position, Moon was on the top now. She slowly kissed the girl's lips, bit her lower lip. The kiss was a slow but passionate one.

Moon's hand travelled down to Sun's undies. Rubbing it a bit, making the girl wet.

"Moon..." the girl said it between their kiss.

"Not yet babygirl, wait for it a bit" Moon took off Sun's undies after saying that, she slowly touched her little v and played with it.

"Okay daddy"

Moon took off Sun's bra too, leaving her without any clothes. She slowly moved her lips to the girl's neck, sucking it harder. Her fingers were playing with the girl's clit.

Moon pulled Sun closer to her and put her fingers inside. While she was also sucking Sun's nipples and bitting them a bit.

"Ah..." Sun let out a small moan.

Moon played with her fingers, pulling them in and out slowly but making sure they went deep.

She slowly pulled her fingers out after a while.

"Why did you stop...?" Sun asked in confusion.

"I don't really wanna do this...let me exercise my tongue instead"

Moon spread Sun's legs wide and slowly bent herself down. She licked Sun's entrance and teased Sun with the strong tongue of hers. She put her tongue inside, feeling the warmth.

"I wanna cum, da-daddt"

"Why so fast? Hold it"

"I can't handle it anymore"

Moon just smirked at Sun and licked her fingers which were covered with Sun's liquid.

"da-daddy..."

"yes?"

"I'm gonna cum..."

Sun let out a strong liquid...Moon just touched it with her fingers and licked them again, tasting it.

"I'll give you punishment if you're like this next time"

"sure daddy, punish me as you want"

-