Part 7

Roman got home from a rough day at work and flopped down on his bed, grabbing the stuffed animal he left on his bed. He remembered the days he could let his imagination fly all the time.

----------------------------------

Roman was wearing a fake crown on his head and a red sash over his white shirt. He was holding a fake sword and standing on his bed. He was pointing the sword at his brother, who was holding Virgil. Remus was also wearing a fake crown and had his own fake weapon, a morningstar (a type of mace).

"I the grwat Prince Roman, will thlay you, and thave Printhesth Vwrgil!" Roman declared, jumping off his bed moving towards Remus.

"You'll have to fight me first!" Remus declared, putting Virgil on a chair behind him.

The two swung their weapons at each other, saying things like 'take that' and 'you'll never win', as well as making noises like 'wa-cha' and 'cha-boom'. Remus fell down and laid on back. Roman put his sword to his brother's chest.

"Any watht wwordth?" Roman asked.

"Tell... my brother... it's his... fault," Remus said, as Roman pretended to stab him. Both giggled a little. Roman grabbed Virgil off the chair, kissed him on the head, then hugged him.

"You'rw thafe now, my Printhesth," Roman giggled. 

(217 words. Btw, I only plan on making like 11-ish parts, maybe 12, Idk. I can always come back later on, too, or make a second book of this continue the story. If yall want. Idk, we'll see.)