🌻

𝑵𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑳 𝑨𝑼
(𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀 𝑽𝑶𝑳𝑳𝑬𝒀 𝒀𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾)

My love for him started with annoying and teasing him , i don't really know why would i fall for a someone like him. But everything about him gives butterflies on my stomach , yeah quite not expecting to feel this way it just i want to stay cold and keeps teasing and annoyed him with such a blantly words but those words I don't really intend to say but the way he got annoys by it and smiles , damn i feel like my soul wanted to go out.

Everyday he greets me with widely smiles and i just nod and keeps walking with my bestfriend beside me , you know freckle boi/star boi yep he knows the fact that i like , nope im inlove with the certain tangerine called HINATA .

Until one day he comes up to me and confess , i was so shock and ended up confessing to him too . It was the best day of my life and we start dated that day until month passes by until it actually we are officially a couple. A lot of happen in the past few months and im lucky i have him in my life , my sunshine , my one and only.

One day were fighting not that big fight just a dumb misunderstanding we had , i can't recall where it started he start pissing me off and im just calling him stop doing "𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔" that he might end up doing wrong . He was a member of a band called K-SUN and i really dont know what happen to him and his bandmates why he starts arguing and pissing me off , like seriously my head can't take his dumbness sometimes. I just leave him there so that he can calm and goes to my bestfriend to ask a few things about this.

A few weeks pass by he was pretty distance to me lately , he doesnt want to go on a date or just be with me i tried being a baby to him if ever that would work but its not.
somehow i always notice him and his bandmate the king always stealing glance at each other but it doesnt matter to me cause i know my sunshine wont fall out of love.

Until this day i confront him....

"𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞?? 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮" while holding his hands.

"𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚-" i know im not deaf but hearing those words broke my heart into pieces.

"𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 - 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞"

"𝐒𝐡𝐨? 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐮𝐩." tears start falling into my cheeks

He lets go of his right hand and wipes my tears away from my cheeks " 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲 , 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞 , 𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐢. 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 . 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞..." those words , those fucking words shattered my heart.

"No i know we can still work things up shoyo , please don't do this to me ." i let my feels out , crying and begging him to stay

" Im sorry kei , im sorry " he continues wiping those painful tears in my cheeks

"Is it that raven guy the one who cause you to fall out of love to me?" i ask him and he nods

"Im so sorry kei , things won't work for us anymore . I love you kei but everyday i realize i fall for him and wanting to be with him . Im sorry tsukkishima" he smiled and pats my head

"Just one last word before you say goodbye to me sho- " i forced my self to smile

"IM SORRY" he hugs the hell out of me and let go of my hand , starts walking away from me.

It hurts seeing him walking away from me why it must be to end like this , why can't i have my own happiness. I loss my sunshine. why he choose that raven guy and not me just why! am i not enough? i gave everything to him b-but... im empty without him , i felt lost .. i can't live without my sunshine. i cried and cried doesn't care if someone watching me i just want to let out this fucking emotions! just why him ... and not me...

A certain freckles was watching his bestfriend crying , wanting to comfort him but he knows it's not the right time a tears just fall out of his eyes he can't do anything for his bestfriend , he just wants to be with him and hug him but he can't ...

"tsukki im here too"

END.

Eyooo wassup im back ehee😚💅🏻