my sunshine

Hinata the one that i love , the sweet sunshine in my life. I was being a dickhead to him , but one day he confess to me.

"Hi tsukkishima kun? Can i talk to you?" he fidget his fingers and shyly smiled at me

"yeah sure whatever" i groan tiredly but not wanting for him to see my excitement.

"it's been 2years and you know i-i kinda have this weird feelings for you" he said quietly

"and so? feelings? " i ask

"I-i like you n-no i love you" he beam into my face

that day was the best thing happen to me and i heartedly accept his love to me cause fuck my baby loves me back. And I've been dating him for the past months and coming to his house all the time .  I sense that my bestfriend yamaguchi has been distancing himself away from me, and I don't know what's the reason..

I confront yamaguchi about him being distancing away from me and said this stuff to my face.

"I liked you since we were a kid tsukki , but you choose him I can't do anything about it anymore . I lose my only true love with a certain sunshine guy , be happy with him tsukki. I love you." he tearly smiled and walk away from my sight .

My tears start to fall , i don't want to lose my bestfriend and my tangerine ..

I decided to end up my relationship with the guy i love , he cried to me begging not to leave him.

"Please don't do this to me tsukkishima , please!! I'm begging you .." as he cried while holding my hands tightly

I let go of his hands " im sorry but i was just using you to make yams jealous. I don't like you nor do love you let's end this" i said that horrible stuff that day and regretted it , i want to take back what I said " i love you and I'm not fucking using you" but my feelings are mix and im too confused about yams feelings.

Months after i heard the news that shoyo takes his own life , i was fucking devastated and run to his house . I saw his sister and mom cried and kageyama holding the lifeless body of his friend.

"your tsukkishima? he wants me to give this to you" as her mother gave me a piece of paper with a certain amount of blood on it.

Dear My Darling Tsukkishima,

Eww sounds cheesy but hey , i know it sounds weird but im taking my life. I still can't get over you thou-

I'm trying everyday not to cry but the memories being with you is still here , so fresh and good i don't know if i can live without you being with yamaguchi - but i guess most of your life is being with him. I was thinking negative things everyday, why would you do that to me?
why did you use me? just why? I thought you love me but i was wrong.. thoughts about you kissing him was not a good idea for me , i want you so bad to myself only.

I want to take revenge but that was a silly act , why would you be jealous anyway? you don't fucking love me

You know everyday i pray for heaven's sake to make you sure to be safe always and being with me forever and you know what's the funny thing i dream? It's about us having our adopted twins being a husband and wife and that's the best thing for me.. why am i saying this you won't even care about it.

but I love you to the moon and back tsukkishima , i adore you so much .
your hugs makes my life complete and those kisses i cherish the most.

Please take care of yourself and yamaguchi . Be a good husband to him.

I love you so much tsukkishima
I really do.

Love,
Hinata

Tears falling from his eyes , he can't imagine a life without the certain sunshine

"this is your fucking fault idiot" as kageyama punch him

he was silent deadly silent , he cried and cried begging softly to the lifeless body of the tangerine to come back. but he was gone .

He was standing there still in hinata tomb. Still processing the pass of his sunshine , he crouch down and lay his head in the head sign of  the tomb.

"Please go back to me , i miss you.. i didn't mean to say those words ... I was so confuse fucking confused at everything. I don't want you to leave me in this cruel world, please come back to me just please...
I need you in my life , i miss your touch please Imiss you damn much.

I love you so much Shoyo
I really do..." tears keeps falling from his eyes as he beg and begs for the tangerine to be alive.

But he can't do anything
He loss him
The sunshine that once makes him happy was not going back to his life
anymore.

The sunshine was dead

Tsukkishima never smiled from that day .

He loss his one and only
Sunshine

Le End.

ewwwwwwww..... cwingee~