your embrace

"gimme my kisses kenmaa!!" the latter tried to kiss the pudding head but he keep avoiding the latters kisses to him.

hinata frown and makes a puppy eyes he know , his boyfriend cant take his cuteness kenma sigh and deepens the kiss at his adorable boyfriends lips.

"im sorry sho , im just tired" while he answered him and yawns.

"all night streaming again? please get a rest this time or i wont be coming back here to tokyo!" shoyo threatens the pudding head , on the other hand kenma just chuckled and ruffles his boyfriends head while leaving kisses on the certain crows neck.

"oh nah-uh mister i won't fall for your pleading this time , please just sleep you.need.that.KOZUME.KENMA!!" he hugs the pudding tightly , the pudding embracing his lover peacefully longing for his cuddles and falling for a warm slumber into the sunshines warm embrace while hinatas hand stroking carefully at his boyfriends head had a successful victory smile.

He adores kenma so much he will do anything for his pudding lover to rest peacefully in his arms.

" I love you my pudding , have a good night rest"he plants a kiss on the pudding latters forehead as his eyes betraying him , he feel asleep while his boyfriend was peacefully sleeping in his arms.

Nothing can break their bond , they adore each other and they help when they needed each others back , thru thick and thin.

lmaooooooo correct me if im wrong with the kenma kozume oneಠ◡ಠ