my boyfriend is coming prank (3?)

Bokuto san?" keiji called his long time boyfriend from the kitchen

Eh?yes akaashi? what my lovely boyfriend want from me." as bokuto held akaashis waist and kissing his plumpcious lips like he's craving for more.

"Bokuto san stop it my boyfriend is coming! so you better hide yourself" forcing himself not to laugh at the confuse state of a certain papa owl.

Bokuto runs and hides under the table not wanting to be caught , while keiji on the other hand just rolled his eyes and still forcing not to laugh at his adorable boyfriend. Until bokuto realize that he is the one who akaashis been talking to , he comes out of the table and planting kisses on akaashis nape.

"silly akaashi i thought you were cheating on me , i realize it was me all along you got me there akaashi" until he face him , the pretty owl had this serious looks like he isn't playing and saying it's true meanwhile in akaashis head arguing hisself if he wants to continue this and awwing at the same time cause papa owl had this emo mood again.

"Akaashi? why are you cheating on me" he was frowning at the same time his hair doing the same thing , akaashi was ready to laugh at him when the door bell rang.

"aight he is here bokuto san you better hide from him" tempting not to laugh at bokuto's frowning so he bit his lip instead.

"im not going anywhere akaashi, i swear i am your boyfriend and i want to know who the hell guy you cheating on." akaashi face palm by looking at bokuto's now annoyed face , as akaashi walks up to the door and reveal who it was a certain tangerine smol bean smiling widely at akaashi and waving at bokuto's annoyed state.

"you see bokuto san this is our boyfriend. our one and only sunshine you get it now bokuto san?" the latter said and snicker at the now mouth gaping papa owl.

"you didn't tell me it was shoyo agaaasheee!! " the latter pouts and hug the baby crow tightly.

"did akaashi san prank you again , bokuto san?" as he kisses the owls cheeks.

"yes he did and i should have known sooner that it was you .. i might be dumb sometimes " hinata ruffles the head of bokuto then akaashi on the other hand pecks the nape of the certain tangerine.

"god how i miss you so much our baby crow" as bokuto let's go of hinata , hinata giggles and pecks akaashis plumpcious lips.

"i missed you too and bokuto san , now im here we can spend more time together alright!!" hinata cheeers and bokuto just laugh at the sight of his wonderful boyfriends.

"don't prank me again next time akaashi!" the latter said and picks up the baby crow once again while carrying him in his hands.

"i won't , i won't" akaashi had his hands surrender while laughing gracefully. Hinata hugs bokuto's neck , safe in his hands and peacefully living gladly at his boyfriends apartment.

"I love you both so much" the tangerine said those wonderful word to the two owls. the two owls smile widely as akaashi prepare their foods while bokuto still holding hinata not wanting to let go of his baby sunshine.

"and we will always adore and cherish you our baby crow , we love you so much" as the two owl said in unison, hinata laugh and felt relief at the arms of his two lovers that will cherish him forever till death do they part. HE IS LUCKY TO HAVE THEM

𝑳𝑬.

wassuppp againnn!!!
hru guys doing?! stil coping with online classes or homeworks?! sucks right.