1

Alexandra Olivia Hudson.

Do you ever wonder why people often think dreams don't come true? That's what I used to think myself. Why would I (out of all the people in the world) be lucky enough to have them come to life?

Over time, I've been trying to figure out how I felt about my dreams and why everything I did seemed to push them further away, making them even more impossible to achieve. 

After years wondering and trying to get an answer that would lead me through the right path, I realized all I needed to do, was stop perceiving these things I wanted to do with my life as dreams. We know deep inside us that dreams are actually things that just happen when we're asleep, things that our minds make up and are just too weird to live outside our imagination. 

The moment I changed those "dreams" for GOALS everything changed, I knew I had to work hard to make my goals come true, but knowing that there was something I could actually do to get to them, it made me look at them as achievable desires for my future...

"Excuse me?" The ginger woman in her late thirties sitting next to me snapped me out of my thoughts as she tried to get out of the tiny space in the plane.

"I'm sorry," I moved so she could get out of her seat and get to the aisle filled with tired people taking their bags out of the compartments over their heads.

I reached under my seat for my bag, put my computer inside and sat there hugging my bag as waited for people to get out of the plane, normally I would just rush my way out as soon as we landed, but I had no rush, I was actually enjoying every second of the biggest adventure of my life.

After waiting for my bag in luggage pick up I made my way to the parking lot to call for a cab, the moment I stepped out the door and the LA air hit my face, I felt a shiver running down my spine, I was finally moving to my favorite city to work on my music.

"Miss Hudson?" A tall man in a black suit walked to me with a smile, I simply nodded in response, "I'm here to drive you to the meeting," he grabbed my bag from my hands and led me to a black van opening the door for me.

I signed a contract with a mayor record label and management agency and we were finally meeting to discuss final details of my image as a singer and my music. I was really excited, to be honest, I didn't expect to be signed that fast, this was something my dad always told me would take years in the industry to achieve, this guys have the best artists and bands of the moment, so far, my greatest achievement as an artist is my Youtube channel were I post covers and some daily blogs and stuff.

"I'll wait here with your bags so I can drive you home when you're done," the driver who I now knew was called Alan, stopped in front of a tall glass building, he jumped off the car and went around it to open the door for me, "Good luck, they'll meet you in room 1406,"

"Thanks Alan," I walked away from him, slowly making my way inside the building, the place was full of people in suits, walking and rushing around, I didn't even know where to go. I stopped at the front desk and a really rude guy told me they were waiting for me in the fourteenth floor and that I was already late.

I rushed to the elevator hoping I didn't make them wait too long, I hate being late, it's one of the things that really bother me about people so I really try to be everywhere in time, it's basic respect for other people's time. 

The doors opened and as I stepped in, my body crashed against someone, there's the clumsy Alex I always am, "I'm sorry," I took a step back and looked at the guy I just crashed into.

"Yeah, whatever, just watch where you're going," he said coldly without looking at me, he was just standing there with his hood up and his eyes glued to the screen on his phone, "I'm sorry that was rude," he apologized immediately.