42

The 4 shows I opened for Little Mix were great, I loved life on the road, it's totally the best part of being an artist, standing onstage and singing in front of crowds makes you feel unstoppable. Joe confessed the team was starting to consider a Legends World Tour which made me really excited. Of course there wasn't anything sure, but it was a possibility and it made me really excited.

Will also signed the confidentiality agreement just like the whole team so he was amused when I told him and the team the whole story, it definitely made our flight to London very interesting.

"That's so romantic," Anna smiled once I told them what happened in Uruguay and how we got back together, "I would totally watch the movie,"

"He did change you life, Lex," Will said nodding with a warm smile, "I'm really glad he makes you so happy,"

"This is the best story I've ever heard," Michelle crossed her arms laughing, "I hope we do get to go on tour, I had the time of my life these days with you guys," she pouted.

"We did make an amazing team," Dean agreed, "Let's just hope Mark sees it and doesn't send any of us with another artist,"

During our six days on tour, we all bonded amazingly, got drunk, talked about life, even Joe who's usually a little uptight... I could totally see myself traveling the world with all of them.

"I'll make sure that doesn't happen," Joe assured all of us, "You are a pain in the ass, but I've worked with worst people,"

"Shut up, you love us," I threw him a pillow, "What's keeping Mark from giving me a tour?"

"Logistics, we're working on that," he explained, "This shows were too small for you, we're talking about stadiums for Legends,"

"I don't think I'd fill a stadium," It was flattering, but my reach wasn't as big as One Direction's to fill stadiums around the world.

"You are so clueless," Will made fun of me.

"Not all directioners like me, maybe a quarter of them like me but they wouldn't buy tickets," Joe's jaw dropped and he and Will bursted in laughter.

"Legends has sold more copies than Midnight Memories," Joe told me once he was able to breathe again, "You have to stop thinking your fans are directioners, you have your own fandom,"

"Why did nobody tell me about this?" I was shocked, my mind was just fuzzy, I would've never expected something like that to happen.

"You've been on top of the charts since November, with every single and even album songs, that didn't make it as a single," Will handed me his iPad, "Lex, you're the biggest female pop artist at the moment, on radio stations, you get more requests than any other artist,"

"Shut up," I saw the metrics and I was number two, topped by One Republic and followed by Pharrell Williams and John Legend... One Direction was number 24th in that chart, "Please tell me this isn't real,"

"Katy Perry is releasing an album next month so you'll probably end up in number 3, but we're pretty confident that you'll end up this year in Billboards Hot Top 10,"

We were landing so they kept going with the conversation but my brain just disconnected from reality, it was too much to process, I always dreamed about being a big star, but never in my wildest dreams would've imagined it to happen so fast.

I felt proud, but I was also shocked to realize that it didn't change absolutely anything... Of course I became a different person, in the last year, but it wasn't because of numbers, it was just because I surrounded myself with the right people.