47

I spent an interesting day doing the interviews, I had to talk about my childhood in the spotlight, what I like to do... I'm not gonna lie, I was really excited for everything coming my way, the movie, tour, Mexico with Harry, it felt like everything was falling in the right place for once, and I completely deserved it, I spent the night gushing to Harry over Face Time and he was as excited as I was.

"We told the dancers that they'd be part of all your next music videos, of course we'll break the news to them on call backs, but we can't let people know about the tour until news are out," Tina explained as we walked through the long marble halls with cameras in front of our faces.

"We'll need you to keep rehearsing the choreographies while you're in Mexico so we can focus on details when you come back," Joe was looking really executive that day, probably trying to look good for the cameras.

"We still have a month and a half for that," I patted his back, "I can't promise anything because I'm a terrible dancer,"

"Doesn't matter, I got a really good choreographer and told him to go easy on you," Will laughed and handed me an envelope, "Put a star next to the ones you like,"

We walked into a rehearsal room filled with dancers stretching, we took our places on the table and I just waited, I've never been to an audition so I was just lost, Rachel noticed and she laughed at me.

"They have numbers, so mark a star on the list if you like them," she opened the envelope revealing a very long list, "We're hiring 10 girls and 10 boys but you can mark as many as you want to,"

"I don't really know anything about dance, I'll probably just put a star on the ones who gave me the best vibes," I told the camera and then Joe took over the audition.

"So our choreographer already chose you and other 50 dancers waiting outside, but we still have to make some cuts, so just enjoy and let go," with that, all the dancer got in position and Touch started.

Everyone was great, they were all in sync and incredibly talented, I did exactly what I thought and just put a star next to the numbers that I felt had a good attitude. The process didn't take as long as I expected, it moved pretty fast actually, I really enjoyed watching them dance to my song.

"We'll email you tomorrow if you made it to callbacks, and we'll send more details and steps to learn, thank you," Joe thanked the last group and then we were left alone in the room.

After discussing the ones we thought were great, we chose the final 30 for callbacks, while they were talking about some technical stuff that I didn't really understand, I saw Maddie had sent me a hundred texts, apparently there was someone talking bad about me.

"Tina, you might want to see this," I walked next to her before watching the video, "Maddie says it's upsetting," I played the video and I was in shock when I saw the celebrity in it... Katie Hall, she was a Disney girl and became a crazy pop star that happens to be one of my favorite singers ever.

"Halex? That's bullshit, they won't make it," She rolled her eyes and laughed ironically, "I've met both of them and let me tell you, they are not going to work,"

"Why do you say that?" The interviewer asked her in confusion.

"Harry's a flirt and she's just a little dumb girl who acts all sweet, when in reality, she lacks personality, I deeply dislike her," she was being completely rude, hard to watch honestly, "He'll get bored and cheat on her, it's just how life works,"

"Why do you dislike her?" She made a disgusted face laughing.

"She's just the living image of everything I've ever hated, can I be honest?" She asked the interviewer and he just nodded, "Alex Hudson is nothing but a spoiled rich kid with a famous dad that decided she wanted to be a star too, she's dumb, naive and all her kindness is fake, no one's that sweet all the time,"