48

I got to Mexico on September 29th, things were different this time, Joe and Tina made Alan and Gary come with me for security measures and they were staying at a hotel near my house. My mom's surgery was scheduled for October 1st in the early morning.

"Are you driving us to school tomorrow?" Sam jumped on my bed when I was just about to fall asleep.

"Alan will drive you, I'm going to the hospital with mom and dad," I patted the empty spot for her to lay there, "Are you sleeping here?"

"Can I?" I nodded, "My friends are excited to see you and Harry and take pictures,"

"Did you tell them Harry's coming?" She nodded, "Do they know when?"

"No, I don't even know when," she cuddled next to me.

"Don't tell anyone else or else we'll have fans and paparazzi outside the house," I turned off the light and rolled to my side, she was already asleep.

Mom, David and I drove to the hospital around 5:30 in the morning, Sam was still asleep on my bed when we left, Alan was going to drive her and Ben to school and then meet me in the hospital. David and I had to wait in the halls until the cafeteria opened, then we had breakfast as we waited.

He told me everyone was excited to meet Harry because they knew he made me happy, I was a little nervous because as soon as my friends found out he was in Mexico they'd want to meet him, I mean we were all big fans, but I also knew they'd act crazy and it might make him feel uncomfortable.

Mom had to stay in the hospital for a few days and David was going to spend the nights with her. I had to go home and take care of my siblings and just make sure they eat, do their homework, go to school and also take them to soccer and ballet.

After driving my siblings to school, I'd go to the hospital and spend the morning with mom, the first day Alan and Gary waited outside, but word spread and a lot of fans started to show up. The second day the place was filled with fans and reporters, we decided it would be best if I just stayed home.

"Why didn't you tell me you were in Mexico?" Regina asked the moment I picked up her call.

"My mom had surgery and I've been taking care of my siblings," I explained, "I can't really go out,"

"I can visit you, we don't have to go out to have fun," she complained, "How about I come over later? We can have coffee or something,"

"I just dropped off Sam at her ballet class, I can pick you up, we can go get some coffee and then wait for her class to be over to go home," I was really close to her house so it would just take me a few minutes.

"Sounds perfect," she cheered in excitement.

"I'll be there in 5," I hung up and focused on driving, Alan and Gary were following me in a van, but I just missed my car a lot and I wanted to use it.

I parked outside her house and she ran out a few seconds later, almost like she was waiting at the door, "I missed you so much, it took you too long to come home," she hugged me as soon as she closed the door.

"I missed you too," I drove off, "I know it's been a while, but my life's been a mess,"

"Yeah, I can imagine," she smiled, "I've been keeping up with all the news, you're inviting us to the concert here, right?"

"Totally, I saved tickets for my family and the raspberries," I laughed, "Tell me about you, how's life treating you?"

"I'm doing great in college, I absolutely love it and I'm dating these guy called Dario, he's really smart and handsome, not as cute as your boyfriend, but still cute,"