8

Amelia was right. Bella came to them about Jacob. She watched as Ava handed her a drink as Amelia walked over to them. "Hello, Bella." She says. "What brings you by?"

"Jacob. I know they done something to him."

"Bella..." Bella walked over to Paul.

Amelia started to walk over to Sam when she watched Bella started pushing Paul and started to run over just for Jacob to shift behind her causing her back to get clawed making her fall. "Amelia!" Was the last thing she heard from Sam before blacking out.

"I'm sorry."

"Leave." Sam tells Bella. "You had no rights coming here and making them mad."

"You bitch!" Ava said as she started chanting.

Seth grabbed Ava. "Ava, look at me." She did. "Let's go with your sister."

Ava glared as she followed. Sam looked back before following, but he stopped. Sam looked at Bella with a glare. "Amelia and that baby better be okay or I will kill you myself."
~~~
Amelia groaned when she woke up. "What happened?"

"Bella managed to make Paul mad and Jacob went to save Bella, but shifted too close to you." Sam tells her. "I'm so sorry..."

"Sam." She tells him as she grabbed his hand. "It wasn't your fault. It was Bella's. She had no rights demanding to see Jacob like she did or pushing one of the pack members." Sam smiled at her. "Is the baby okay?"

"He's fine."

"It's a boy?" She asked.

"We're having a boy."

Amelia smiled as Sam kissed her. "I love you, Amelia."

"I love you, Sam."
~~~
Amelia was still in the hospital meaning Ava was in charge of the food. Seth walked in and looked at Ava. "Need help?" He asked.

"Please." She replies.

Leah looked in the kitchen to see her brother and Ava. She did nothing, but watched. She wondered when Seth was finally going to confess. "Amelia will be home sometime tomorrow." Billy announced. "Their having a boy."

"Ahhh!" Ava screamed as she ran out of the kitchen and up to her uncle. "Really!"

"Yes, Ava."

"I'm having a nephew!"

Everyone cheered as Seth laughed. "When are you going to tell her?" Leah asked.

"Tell her what?' Seth asked as Leah gave him a look. "Fine. Hopefully soon."