6

Amelia smiled as she woke up to someone cooking. She walked downstairs to see Ava. "What are you doing here?' She asked.

"Sam, went on patrol as Leah and Seth are having a family day out with Emily before she goes home to her husband." Ava explained. "Plus I thought the two us could have a sister day."

"Sure." Amelia replies. "You can help me find stuff for the baby."

Ava smiled as she continued cooking as Amelia left to get dressed. She looked up and saw Seth and blushed. She could never tell the boy she liked him because she didn't want to ruin things between them.

"Ready?" Amelia asked as she took the sandwich.

"Yeah."
~~~
Sm came back and saw Billy. "Sam, I need to talk to you." Billy said making him walk over.

Amelia and Ava arrived back with things for a picnic. The oldest noticed Sam talking to Billy and wondered what was wrong. "Ava, you go on ahead and pack our lunches."

"Sure."

Amelia walked over to them and the closer she got the clearer she could hear what he was saying. "Jacob will be turning soon." Billy tells him. "I need you to keep watch cause it won't be long." He looked at his niece and smile. "Same goes for you Amelia. Jacob will need you more than ever."

"Okay." She replies. "We're having a picnic. Want to come?"

"And miss out being with my nieces." Amelia giggled as she pushed Billy.

Sam kissed her head as they all met up with Ava who was talking to Seth. "Where's your cousin?"

"She had to go home." Seth replies. "Her husband started to worry with her pregnant and all."

"Shame." Amelia replies. "I was hoping I had the chance to talk to her."

Sam smiled and kissed her head. "You will some other time. It's good to know her husband is worry for the both of them just like I am with Amelia."

Amelia looked up and smiled as they walked away. She looked at her sister and Seth and giggled. "Seems like someone has a crush." She said. "How long till they confess?"

"Till he shifts or before than. Right now, I'm focusing on you and this baby."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." She tells him as she kissed him. "Let's eat."

Billy was talking to his son about his worries for Charlie making Amelia sigh. Ava knew Amelia hated that the man was stressing over his depressed daughter. "Amelia?"

"I hope she gets over that boy cause no man is worth going into depression over." Amelia said. "I understand it if they were mates or imprints, but she should know their is plenty of men out there that will love her."

Sam smiled as he knew it was the hormones. "Amelia, baby, I think we need to change the subject before you accidentally cast a spell."

"Please." She replies.

Now that the subject was changed, Amelia can focus on the picnic, her family, the pack, and Sam.