Prologue

Amelia quickly put her's and Ava's bags in her car. "Does uncle Billy know we're coming?" Ava asked. Amelia looked at her sister and nodded.

"I made sure to call him a head of time." Amelia said. Ava nodded. As they shut the car door, yelling was heard from inside the house making Amelia drive off. Ava laughed as she saw Amelia's ex standing in the yard.
~~~
Amelia made it to their new home. The Rez. She gasped when she saw Billy. "Billy!"

"Uncle Billy!" Billy smiled as he saw to girls that meant the world to him.

"It's so good to see you two." Billy said hugging both girls. "Let's go look at your new house."

The three walked in and smiled as she saw the house. Everything was already set up making her smile. "It feels like home." She replies.

"I'm glad that you two finally are home." Ava hugged Billy as Amelia smiled. Billy looked at Amelia. "Don't forget that you have to meet Leah at the restaurant."

"I was on my way out." She looked at Ava. "Are you coming or going with Billy."

"Someone has to push him around." Ava said jokingly. Billy swatted her arm making her laugh.
~~~
Amelia smiled as she saw her diner come into view. "This place is perfect." She says.

"You must be the new owner." A voice said. Amelia looked to see a girl with short hair.

"Yes I am." She replies. "I'm Amelia grace."

"Leah Clearwater." She replies. Leah dug the key out and smiled at her. "Let's go in and clean the place so you can open tonight."

"Thank you." Amelia said as they walked in and started cleaning. Amelia didn't know she was going to meet someone that will show her there is more to the world besides humans.