4

Over the past few weeks, Amelia has been staying with Sam since that night. She was slowly falling for Sam and she couldn't help herself. One day, Amelia was cleaning the diner up so she could reopen when she suddenly felt sick. Sam came back from patrol to help Amelia with her diner and saw her run to the back. He ran in case she need some water or if she needed to go see a doctor. "Amelia?"

"I'm fine, Sam." She replies as she vomited again.

"Amelia, please lets get you to the hospital so they will know what is wrong." Sam tells her. After a few moments of silence, Amelia walked out and looked at Sam. "Let's get you going." She nodded as she was afraid to throw up again. Sam picked her up and carried her off.
~~~
Sam waited for them to call him back. He decided to call Ava than Billy about Amelia being sick than he remembered what Amelia told him after the week of her coming home. Amelia was raped a lot in that relationship. Sam hoped that wasn't the reason as that would be hard to take in.

"Sam." He looked and saw the doctor. "She will be fine. Amelia had a severe hydration, but she is pregnant so that could have caused it too."

Sam nodded and watched the doctor leave. He knew this could not be happening, knew Amelia was breaking down making him go to her. Sam had to be strong for his imprint.

Amelia sat in the room crying when Sam walked in. He sighed and hugged her as she held on to him. "What am I going to do?" She asked.

Sam smiled as he wiped her tears away. "I will help you and so will Ava, Billy and Jacob. Your not alone in this."

Amelia smiled and kissed him, but pulled away after realizing what she had done. Sam smiled and kissed her again making her sigh in relief. She wasn't alone and Sam just proved it.
~~~
Amelia was in Sam's kitchen later that day fixing dinner for everyone since she knew they would come over. Sam walked in with everyone else and smelt the food. "She's cooking." Paul said as he went to see Amelia.

Billy shook his head as they all saw Amelia. Ava went over to her sister and started helping. After hearing the news, everyone wanted to help and prove that she isn't alone. Which has helped Amelia out a lot.

"Amelia." She turned and looked at Sam. "Can we talk?"

"Sure."

The two walked outside where they can be by theirselves. Amelia sat down as Sam stood in front of her. "I'm a shifter."

Amelia went to say something when she saw him shift. She smiled as she walked over to him and petted him. "I'm not scared of you, Sam." She tells him. "I'm a witch and so is Ava."

Sam walked away and shifted. "Your also my imprint." Amelia smiled as he continued to explain. Sam looked at her and kissed her. She accepted him as he accepted her.

Billy stood on the porch with the other shifters as those who didn't shift stayed in. He was happy that his niece told the truth about her being a witch and accepting the imprint. The Grace sisters will be safe.