19

Filler chapter
Sam found Amelia sitting outside. She left the training as she didn't want to be there anymore. She looked at their son causing Sam to walk over to her and kiss her head. "Everything is going to be okay." He tells her. "The others are training, but I came for you."

"Why is this happening to a girl who is nothing, but a desperate human being wanting to be turned to stay young forever." She sighed as she looked at him. "I don't really want to do this. She thinks this battle is her way of turning."

Sam got in front of her and looked at Thomas with a smile. "Baby, she won't be turning. Edward and the others will keep her safe. Her plan will fall once again." He tells her as he kissed his son's head. "Let's go somewhere as a family."

Standing up, she gave Thomas to Sam before running to throw up. Sam was confused as she seemed fine. "I'm okay." She tells him. "Just sick."

"Maybe stay home with Thomas." He suggested.

"I want to fight and I will do so." She tells him. "I think I may know what is wrong, but for now, I want to spend today with you and our son."

Sam smiled as he knew. Amelia may be carrying his pups.
~~~
After their wonderful day, Amelia still continued to throw up. Sam laid a test in front of her causing her to look at him. "You think..."

"I don't think. I know." He tells her. "But you need to take this for me. "I will play with our son."

Amelia smiled as she ran to take the test. Looking at his now five month son, Sam was happy to have a family with his imprint. "Sam!" She screamed out causing him to look up as well as Thomas did seeing Amelia. "We're pregnant."

Sam smiled as he kissed her. Thomas screamed out causing them to look at him with loving smiles. Picking him up, they were happy to have a family starting. All Sam needs to do now, is marry Amelia.