9

Amelia was sore the next day she arrived home. She saw the pack and smiled. Jacob walked over to help her out with tears in his eyes. "Oh, Jake. It wasn't your fault. All this was Bella's and we will know the truth if she comes back."

"Truth about what?"

"We casted a truth spell on Bella." Ava replies. "It should work the next time she comes here."

"Does it work on humans?"

"Nope, just the supernatural." Amelia says as she looked at Sam. "I would like some rest."

"Of course."
~~~
After four hours of sleep, Amelia sat up in bed as her mind was on the baby's name. "I see your up."

"Yeah." She says as he sat down beside her.

"I brought you some food." Amelia smiled as she started eating. "Ava said Bella is coming here tomorrow to see Jacob."

"Hasn't she done enough?" Amelia asked. "That girl is nothing but trouble and yet she doesn't feel one bit of guilt for what happened to me."

"She's not coming near you." Sam tells her. "I'm making myself clear on that."

Amelia nodded and sighed. Sam knew that the girl was worried about Jacob as he has a crush on Bella, but seeing this side of her is what makes Amelia upset. Jacob. She hopes his imprint comes soon.

"Amelia!" They heard Ava say as she ran in. "Guess who is coming for a visit?"

"Steph?"

"Yes." Ava said. "Do you think she will be Jacob's imprint?"

"Maybe, but we will have to find out when she gets here."

"Okay."

Amelia yawned as she looked at Sam. "Will you lay with me?"

Sam nodded as he laid beside her. Ava smiled as she left to catch up with Seth. Now to get Bella to talk to her and they'll know if the spell worked or not.