10

Ava saw Bella and smirked. She walked over to see what she was doing. "How's Amelia?"

"Well, she is resting." She said. Bella nodded as she suddenly felt strange. "Why are you here?"

"To talk to Jake."

"Why?"

"Because I need more information. I finally know there is vampires and shapeshifters. I'm just hoping he didn't imprint on anyone."

Ava glared as she watched Bella walk away and looked at Seth. "We got our answer." She tells him. "I just need to think of more questions that are reasonable for the spell to answer."

"Lets go see your sister."
~~~
Sam smiled as he watched his imprint sleep. He heard what Ava told him and knew that Bella Swan needed to be watched out for. Amelia mumbled under her breath and smiled. "Sam, is there anything we can ask her?" Leah asked.

"Yeah." Sam said. "Its time to see if she is coming between the pack and the Cullens. First, I need to go on patrol. Can you watch Amelia."

"Of course." Leah said. She watched Sam kiss Amelia's head before he walked away. Leah smiled and wondered if she will ever be someone's imprint. Right now, she needed to think of questions to ask little miss Bella Swan.

Sorry its short, but I couldn't exactly think of to much questions as Amelia will have more to ask when she is completely heal. Until next time my dear readers.