13

Amelia was cleaning the restaurant when Ava and Steph walked in. "Embry just saved Bella." Ava told her.

"What do you mean?" Amelia asked.

"Let me start from the beginning." Steph says. "So, Jake told me about the shifters and imprint. He told me I'm his imprint and I'm the reason why he is keeping his distance from Bella more. She got mad when she saw us talking and walking together." The blonde looked at Ava. "Ava joined us with Seth. I know the story about Jake and Bella, but Jake straightened it up in a heartbeat. He told her that he doesn't see her the way he used too. He has me now and that we are getting to know each other."

"That's good." Amelia gasped causing Ava to go to her sister. She saw a redhead with red eyes.

"Amelia?"

"I think the baby is coming."

Stephanie knew it was too earlier, but she saw water on the floor. "I'll call Jake to get Sam."
~~~
Sam ran through the hospital looking for his imprint. "Sir?"

"Where's my girlfriend?"

"Name."

"Amelia Grace."

The nurse nodded as she looked at the chart behind her. "She's in her room, but the baby is early."

"Three months." He says. "Shit."

"It wasn't stress." She informs him. "Amelia was just cleaning according to her sister and friend when she felt pain. She's getting ready for emergency c-section to save the baby's life."

Sam watched the nurse go to Amelia's room as he looked at the pack who were right behind him. He walked over to the seat and sat down not knowing what to do. Putting his head in his hands, he broke. The love of his life is in surgery because she went into labor early. Something that he knew would happen. "Why? Why wasn't I there?"

"Don't blame yourself for what happened." Billy says as he went over to the boy. "Sam, Amelia knew you have a job. She never knew that she was going to go into labor."

Sam looked at Billy. "I feel useless. She's in there all alone and I don't want her thinking I wasn't here."

"You are here and she knows that." Ava say with Stephanie going over to Jake and hugged him. "She's going to be okay and same with that little man."

Sam nodded as all he had to do was think about his mate. "First, we lose Harry and now, Amelia is in there giving birth to our son." He says. "I don't know what's going on."

"Did she say what caused the baby to come early?" Quill asked.

"A redhead with red eyes."

Sam looked at them and they nodded. They were going to hunt for a certain redhead bloodsucker. Sam was going to make sure that she is caught. "Mr. Uley?" He looked at the nurse. "Your son and girlfriend are going to be just fine."

Sighing, Sam nodded. "Thank you."

"Did you two pick a name for the baby?"

Sam nodded. "After her father, Thomas."