15

Sam was happy that Amelia and Thomas got to come home. His little boy was as strong as they thought. Seeing him sleeping had Sam smiling. He was going to hunt for the redhead and kill her for what she had done. It shouldn't have taken three months for his little boy to come home, but due to him being born early, the redhead will die.

"Sam?" He looked to see Amelia in his shirt. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." He says. "Just thinking."

Amelia walked over and wrapped her arms around him. "Don't worry about what happened. Thomas is here, I'm here. You didn't lose us, baby." She says kissing his cheek. "Come back to bed."

Sam looked at her as she walked away causing him to run up to her and kiss her. Amelia smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her against the wall. He almost lost her and feeling her in his arms was enough to reassure her. She moaned into the kiss causing him to realize what she wanted. He raised the shirt up. "Are you sure?"

"Sam, I need you." She tells him. "It's been three months and I... need you so bad."

Sam let his shorts drop causing his dick to be free. Amelia moaned as he entered her. She held on to him as they stayed in the hallway. "Oh god." She moaned quietly.

"Shit."
~~~
At Seth's, Ava was up in her room reading a book as she couldn't sleep. She knew it was three o'clock, but she just couldn't sleep. Seth saw her reading causing him to knock on her door. She smiled as he walked in, but noticed he shut the door before walking over to her. "Can't sleep?"

"No." She tells him. "You?"

"Not really." He says. "Mom's in bed and Leah is on patrol."

Ava nodded. "Seth?"

"Hmm."

She kissed him without saying anything. Seth took her book from her and laid it down. Raising her shirt over her head, Seth laid Ava back as this was something she wanted. Something they both needed.