3. Where To Store A Body

Germany pov.

My clothes are stored, my cosmetics are in the bathroom and everything is cleaned up. I rubbed softly on my bruised arm. The pain wasn't completely gone, but it didn't bothered me that much anymore after I laid a cold wet cloth on it. This little anger outbreak from USA surely surprised me, but thankfully UK could intervene in time.

I can't wait to finally fall down on the soft looking bed.

A violin sound was heard through the walls. Sounds like Austria is practicing, but the soft sounds got interupted by a chaotic ruckus behind the door.

Curiously I opened it and saw Czechia running beside Panama down the hallway. She looked scared and in panic. Behind them were also the rest of the team running, "What's going on?"

Panama didn't stopped and only said frantically, "Nothing! Please stay in your cabin."

They ran past me. Only Hungary stopped for a second, "Czechia found a dead body!" He sprinted after them.

I immediately followed them. Austria opened his door and looked what caused this ruckus. Confused he asked, "What is happeni-"

I didn't let him finished his question, "A dead body was found."

He only shouted back, "A WHAT!?"

"Don't worry! Stay and wait!" Was the only thing I managed to say while running after the group.

He staid in his cabin and I followed the group. They arrived at the back side of the ship before me.

I shouted at them, as Panama came closer to the lying body, "Don't touch it!"

The captain and workers looked at me surprised. They were standing with their flashlights next to the dead body.

I walked closer to them, but Panama was blocking my way, "I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to leave your-"

"I am a detective. Please let me take a look and don't touch anything."

Baffled he stepped out of my way and Hungary gave me his flashlight. I got closer to the bench where the corpse was lying on his side.

I asked Czechia, "You were the one who found him. Did he lied like this before."

She shaked her head and with a broken voice she answered, "No he sat normally on the bench. I thought he was sleeping and wanted to ask him for a lighter and as I shook him, he felt like that."

I nodded and looked at him closer with the light flashing over his body. Immediately I recognize his red face.

It's China.

The first thing that caught my attention was the open wound on his neck. The thick red line was ragged and went deep inside. His face still had a shocked expression, but there aren't any fighting marks on his face or hands. His hair and clothes are neatly.

With the flashlight I also saw the fresh blood puddle under the bench. There are footsteps from the puddle, but after flashing over Czechia red stained shoes it was obvious she accidentally stepped on it before running for help. Outside is barely lit and the cold wind doesn't made it easier to find any more clues.

I looked to the others. Czechia looked far from good. She was still shaking while Slovakia tried to calm her down.

"Where someone else outside?"

She answered my question, "No. I think not. I didn't saw anyone else outside."

"Okay," I stand up, "We need to tell the other guest to stay in their rooms and no one is allowed to be on the crime scene without my consent."