27. Finally Spilling The Tea

Germany pov.

After nearly an hour of waiting Austria finally came back with Poland behind him. Not expecting I noticed Hungary and Czechia also being there.

Austria went closer to me and whispered, "It took a lot of nerves. Hungary and Czechia managed to convince him."

I nodded, "Thank you. Let's hope USA will cooperate with us now."

The V3 went to sit at the table. Not waiting a second Poland immediately gave me a cold glare. Of course he's still mad at me. His eyes wandered a little bit, but in a second he pulled his legs up on the chair and his eyes widen in fear.

Like the rest of us I looked curious at the direction where he was staring and it immediately hit me mentally as I realized what I forgot the whole time. Russia's dogs were also here.

One of the dogs was laying under the table, while the second was hiding behind Russia's chair. Only his head poke out to watch everything. Poland not taking his eyes away from the dogs, said something to the others. I was too far away to hear him, but I saw how Hungary face palmed himself. So I know it's not something important.

I felt stupid to forget about that, but it didn't matter anymore. He had to stay in this room. No matter if with dogs or without them. I put my attention back on the guests and spoke, "Now that we're all hear we can start the questioning. Anyone wanting to be first?"

As expected not a single hand rose. No guest wants to be questioned. I looked at everyone and thought who to question first.

The issue with the questioning would be that I had to leave the room. To prevent any interruption or manipulating eachother answers. Of course I could let Austria and Hungary control the situation, but I still had to make sure that no fight would escalate.

This room was basically a ticking time bomb. I have to make sure that the V3 aren't too close to Panama. That Russia and USA don't start to talk with each other. USA not threatening Poland nor to Panama and that the dogs weren't too close to Poland.

Maybe it was a bad idea to let all of them sit inside a room, but I had to put pressure on the observer. Either they do something, causing a mistake that exposes their identity, or they don't do anything and the rescue team arrives.

So far everyone stayed calm, or as calm as possible I would say. India sat there anxious, his eyes glued on the table. Panama didn't look any better. He stood at the corner of the room scared about what the guests will do if no one was protecting him.

What I was most concerned about was UK. She looked rather pale since I mentioned the Red Sickle. Even USA showed a concerned side of his as he constantly looked over at his mother and was talking with her. It's definitely weird for me to see him like that.

Portugal looked also worried. The same goes to Russia as she sat there while petting one of her dogs.

To my surprise I saw a hand rose. Brazil sat there with her hand above her head as she asked with a smile, "I want to get over with the questioning. That isn't a problem, right?"

"Uhm no. Of course not," I mumbled surprised, "Would you follow me?" I asked politely and pointed to the exit.

Brazil nodded and stood up. Together we walked out of the room. Before we left I took a last glance to Austria. He only nodded reassuring. It's his way of telling me that he had everything under control. I hope he does.

The provisionally interrogation room was a catering room with tables, chair and display cases filled with plates and cutlery. It wasn't far from the dining room. So if anything happens, then I'm able to quickly get there. On one of the cupboard I noticed a small writing block that waitress use to write down customers order. It definitely helped me because I'm not able to remember all the information and my notebook was still missing. So I took it with the pencil laying next to it.