SIXTEEN

"Josh," Oliver said, sounding a little concerned, "I have something I need to talk to you about."

It was three weeks after we had our argument, and we had settled on a dominant and submissive relationship, him going off to work, him going to work while I cleaned around the house and got things ready for him to go home. So basically, I was his stereotypical housewife.

I looked up at him from my spot at his feet in the living room. He was sitting on the couch watching the soccer game. He coughed and reached out, resting his hand on my hair and gently combing through it. I leaned into his touch, nuzzling his hand gently.

Oliver grinned and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"You know I love you, right?" Oliver sounded extremely nervous, which made me nervous as well. It was a vicious cycle that I experienced a lot, so I liked to make the environment as serene as possible, so Oliver didn't get anxious very often. I nodded. "And you know I trust you, right?"

I didn't like where this was going, but I just nodded. Oli sighed.

"Well, I want you to top tonight."

I swallowed hard and looked up at him, confused. "What?"

"I want you to top." Oliver said, his eyes flickering. "Kinkily top. I'm horny, I want to fuck, and I want you to top." I could feel the knot in my stomach subsiding slightly he leaned down and pulled me up by my collar. "Like, right now."

Well, his words definitely straight to my dick. I felt myself stiffen and stand to attention and I groaned as Oli dragged me to the bed room. He let go of the collar and I scrambled to my feet. My hands went to his belt, fumbling with the damn contraption and Oliver moaned, kissing my face, trailing them down the side of my face and he rested his lips against my ear, panting slightly.

"C'mon, Josh, hurry up." Oliver groaned, his hand traveling to grip my hard-on. I hissed in a breath as I finally ripped his belt off his body, unbuttoning his pants and shoving them down with his boxers. Oliver pulled apart slightly to shrug off his shirt and toss it to the side. We joined lips again, me whimpering with want and need. Oliver bit my lip and pulled back, tugging it before releasing it. He stepped out of his pants and reached out blindly to feel around for something on the bed. He held them up triumphantly and I felt my eyes grow wide. Handcuffs.

"I want you to tie me to the bed and fuck me." Oliver ordered.

"Wait, are we power swapping?" I asked in disbelief.

Oli nodded. "Just for right now. So make it count."

I closed the space between us and pressed our lips together. I then grabbed his wrists, pushing him onto the bed and grinded against him. Even though we didn't have bedposts, he had installed iron hooks on the walls for these occasions. I hooked one pair of handcuffs to a hook and attached it to his wrist. I decided not to hook the second wrist to the iron hook and just leave his other wrist free. He took advantage of that by grabbing my hair with his free hand and yanking me forward. "Fuck, Josh, lube in the bedside table." Oliver groaned, rising his hips up to meet mine.

I reached over to the bedside table and pulled out the lubricant from the drawers and I lubed up my fingers. I kissed Oliver again, blindly feeling around for his hole, then pushed one finger in. Oliver stiffened clamping down on my lip, his sharp teeth stinging slightly. I pressed in another finger, scissoring back and forth and Oliver groaned releasing my lip.

"Christ, Josh, just fuck me," he demanded. I sucked on my lip, tasting blood from where Oli had bit it and lubed myself up. It was a bit cold, but I worked myself back up to my maximum hardest. "Josh." Oliver groaned. Fuck. It had been so long since I topped him that I needed to remember how to do this quickly and beneficially.

"Fine." I snapped. I quickly pressed into him, heat surrounding my length. I hissed in a breath and Oliver whimpered. His hand went up to tangle in my hair again and he pulled me down to kiss him. I thrusted my hips, trying to angle them right away to find his spot. Oliver whimpered, his hand drifting down to dig into my shoulders.

"F-faster, Josh," he begged, making me much more hotter, "please, I need it-" he broke off, almost howling from pleasure. "Right there, Christ, right there."

I angled my hips and drove into him, panting and gripping the sheets.

"You're so fucking tight, Oli," I grunted, rolling my hips as Oliver wrapped his legs around my waist, pulling me down with his legs. "You feel so good, baby."

Oliver whimpered - one of the hottest sounds I've heard in a very long time. I didn't get to hear it often, so hearing him make that noise whilst under me made everything so much more intense for me.

"God, Josh, fuck me faster. Go faster," he jerked his hips up again and he rolled them, making me go deeper, "faster-fuck-faster-"

"Sh-shut up," I groaned, forcing my hand over his mouth as I fucked him harder. Oliver's teeth dug into my palm and his tongue slid patterns on my skin. "Fuck!"

The touches sent shockwaves through my skin and I hissed in a breath, feeling myself get right to the edge of my climax.

"Holy shit, fuck. I-I'm gonna come-"

I pulled my hand away from Oliver's mouth to kiss him. He pulled away quickly so I sucked on the skin at his throat. I could feel his body tremble as I mouthed sloppily at his neck.

"Touch me, Josh," Oliver moaned breathlessly, "oh, God, fuckin' touch me-"

I grasped his member and jerked it quickly to the pace of my hips. Oli gripped my shoulder tightly then ran his hand down my chest, scratching it with his sharp nails. I grunted and Oliver whined loudly, his body seizing up as he came.

His free hand curled in my hair and he wrenched my head down to press against his chest. That's what set me off - that sense of his authority over me. I came, thrusting deep inside him and slowly riding it out. Oliver twitched around me, his eyes closed and his grip slowly loosening. I grinned tiredly at him and pulled out, kissing his lips and flopping down beside him on the bed.

We laid there in silence, the only real sounds coming from us was our heavy breathing. Finally, Oli broke the silence.

"Josh, if you don't un-cuff me right now, I swear to fucking God, you'll have hell to pay."

I squinted at him and smiled devilishly at him.

"I'll take my chances." I smirked, standing up and retrieving Oli's boxers from the floor, sliding them on. Oliver gave me a playful glare.

"You'll regret that." he threatened.

I shrugged. "YOLO."

I'm sorry that this was shit. I have been literally SWAMPED in so much work, it's unbelievable. I wish I could update more often. :( sorry loves.

~Nina